Launched in 2012, Lazada has grown rapidly to include over 7000 full-time employees in the region, with eCommerce operations in Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and a sourcing center in Hong Kong that drives cross-border marketplace activities as well as a Regional TechHub in Vietnam.
Revolutionizing the way customers shop in Southeast Asia and perform online transactions across the region, Lazada has reached an online footprint of approximately 9 million unique daily visits to its websites, and the largest Facebook community in Southeast Asia with over 27.7 million fans.
Lazada Group has the biggest and the most efficient technology driven logistics and fulfillment ecosystem in the region – Lazada eLogistics. With 11 own warehouses, 7 sorting centers, 172 last-mile hubs we are ensuring 48 hours delivery of more than 30 million parcels every month. Our warehouses cover more than 115 thousands of square miles and it takes less than 2 hours to process every order even during massive sales campaigns. Having our own cross-border operator helps us connect more than 100 million of customers and businesses from all over Asia. Our transportation is driven by our own LEL Express delivery fleet which guarantees high quality 48 hours delivery. All of that would be impossible without sophisticated IT systems, which are being developed and expanded in-house by one of the most experienced and agile tech teams in Southeast Asia!
As a Lead Android Engineer in Lazada eLogistics Tech Team, you'll be part of an extremely motivated and experienced group of people.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Develop and implement new functionalities
• Code review
• System design and architecture
• Document code
• Monitor application performance and stability.
• Research for bottlenecks and propose solutions; suggest improvements in technical aspects
• Manage application technical roadmap.
• Stay up to date with new trends and advancements in Mobile development
• Directly manage team of 12 senior developers.
• Support team members by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities
• Contribute to team effort and accomplish organization mission by completing related results as needed
To succeed in your role, you ideally should have:
• Strong knowledge of Android platform and its components
• Strong knowledge of Java Language
• Strong knowledge of Data Structures
• Strong knowledge of Algorithms
• Strong knowledge of development tools (Android Studio, Gradle)
• Good knowledge of Git source control tools
• Knowledge of build automation tools
• Knowledge of unit testing, TDD
• Good problem solving skills
• Good communication skills
• Good knowledge of asynchronous development
• Good knowledge of REST fundamentals and frameworks
• Good knowledge of Material Design concept
• Good knowledge of Google APIs for analytics, push notifications, support library, design library
• Strong sense for code quality, readable and maintainable code
• Strong sense of Mobile design and attuned to the fundamentals of user experience
• Experience working in a fast paced e-commerce/internet organisation and dynamic environment.
• Self-motivated, approachable, and adaptable and have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal English is a must).
Thông tin khác
Training & Development
Nơi làm việc
- 19th Floor, 67 Le Loi, Saigon Centre 2, District 1, HCMC
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của LAZADA VIETNAM. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.