Life‘s good with LG!
LG Electronics Vehicle Component Solutions (VS) focuses on eco-friendly automotive components. The VS Company produces high-quality in-car infotainment systems that deliver both information and entertainment on-the-go for many of the world‘s biggest automobile brands.
LG Vehicle Component Solutions Development Center Vietnam (LG VS DCV), conduct core R&D activities, and various product reliability tests in support of our vehicle component business.
With the key missions of offering an environment that enables colleagues to demonstrate their capabilities, focus on their work and create value & delivering the “invaluable” HR services & solutions that contributes to a company’s business success, We – HR Team of LG VS DCV is now seeking member to be a part of our team.
As a Senior IT Recruiter, your main responsibilities will be:
- End-to end recruitment (80%):
• Carry out recruitment process, from the job posting, coordination of test/interview procedure, candidate sourcing... to effective employment for assigned open positions, towards both external and internal candidates;
• Pro-actively analyze and anticipate resource needs in order to advise or implement strategy and plan to address the needs effectively;
• Coordinate or join in indoors or outdoors recruitment events (job fairs, seminars...);
• Identify effective channels for sourcing talents in response to the company's needs and challenges;
• Collaborate in the development of active hiring approaches using headhunting methods to enhance team efficiency on the matter;
• Actively propose and implement ideas or actions to improve process, and to meet targets both in terms of quantity and quality.
• Monitor the effectiveness of the recruitment & onboarding processes, research best practices, obtain feedback from new hires and hiring managers, and utilize data to refine and improve the processes over time.
• Develop initiatives to use recruiting techniques to source qualified professionals and a diverse talent pool. (i.e., social media, employee referrals, direct contact recruiting, internet data mining, job boards, and internal/external networks)
- Manpower planning and development (20%):
• Develop annual/ periodical manpower plan and recruitment strategies/target aligned with the demands of software project resource and HR capability;
• Provide in-depth analysis of manpower current status, recruitment challenges and resource forecast to Board of Management to propose proper action plan;
• Work closely with Heads of department to identify recruitment needs in line with manpower plan;
• Update and improve the current recruitment processes, policies and procedures to guarantee effective recruitment activities and smooth internal operation;
• Establish yearly recruitment budget in collaboration with the approved headcount target and organizational structure;
• Manage healthy headcount plan in the internal system and response to the headcount adjustment in a time manner
What we offer:
• Sign on bonus equivalent to 1 month salary will be offered if the candidate joins the company until 31st Dec 2021;
• 13th month salary + incentive bonus (total remuneration package: up to 16 months’ salary);
• Annual salary review;
• Support for lunch & transportation;
• 5 working days/ week: Mon – Fri with flexible working time;
• 12 days of annual leave, 7 days of company holidays & 10 days of public holidays;
• Social insurance contribution based on full gross base salary and premium healthcare & accident insurance;
• Training opportunities abroad & global working environment;
• Lots of team building activities & internal events.
• Over 5 years of working experience in which at least 3 years in IT companies;
• Good insights of talent acquisition/ recruitment and practices, backed up by an overall understanding of HR related functions;
• Good knowledge of IT industry, and labor market;
• Expertise in and smart command of various recruitment channels, social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook, and others) for recruitment targets);
• Strong recruiting skills (composing job description, sourcing and selecting top-tier candidates, hunting talents, convincing passive candidates, interviewing, negotiating offers...;
• Strongly exposed to the HR relevant reports (KPIs, monthly/annual recruitment performance...) with data driven mindset;
• Good verbal & written English. Korean is an advantage;
• Sense of responsibility, result-orientation;
• Can-do attitude and team spirit.
Thông tin khác
Competitive remuneration package (up to 16-month salary)
Flexible working time with many company holidays
Sign on bonus (1-month salary) for newcomers until 31 Dec 2021
Nơi làm việc
- 34F & 36F, Keangnam Landmark 72 Tower, Pham Hung, Nam Tu Liem, Hanoi
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của LG VEHICLE COMPONENT SOLUTIONS DEVELOPMENT CENTER VIETNAM (LG VS DCV). Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.