◆ To protect our candidates’ and interviewers’ health and wellbeing from the Covid-19 pandemic, we will be conducting all interviews virtually via Skype, Zoom, and Video Conference Apps...
I. Job Purpose:
Perform development activities to build new and maintain existing WEB-based software systems using Java Frameworks, Front-end frameworks and databases.
Participate in developing web applications, new modules, features from beginning till end in the functional system (It can be Full-Stack from Frontend to Backend services and databases depends on skills and experiences).
Participate in analyzing requirements, design architecture, perform coding, unit tests, testing and technical documentation in line with user & system requirements to deliver source code, documents and test scripts that meet client’s needs and meet the release milestone.
Perform bugs fixing, maintaining, enhancement existing WEB application modules.
Assist Team Leads, Managers in reporting project status and deliverable estimations.
Perform code review and supports colleagues.
Conduct training & coaching junior members in software engineering development if required.
Supports team leads on maintaining QAT and development environments if required to make sure smooth development.
III. Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Information Technologies.
• Software development skills using Java is required.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Communication skills: Intermediate-level English (especially reading and writing).
• HTML/CSS skills for front-end development.
• Ability to work independently, proactive problem solver.
IV. Knowledge & Experience:
• Have at least 1-year experience in web development using Java 8 and Spring Framework
• Experience with RESTful Web Service with Spring/Spring Boot
• Experience with Java 11 is a PLUS.
• Good understanding of relational database technologies (ie.MySQL or Oracle), stored procedures, SQL and index is a PLUS.
• Experience coding multi-threaded Java applications is a PLUS.
• Experience/Knowledge on any of Redis, Memcached, Kotlin, Elasticsearch is a PLUS.
13th Month Salary
Employee of the quarter
Employee of the year
(*)ANNUAL PAID LEAVES
Vacation Leave: 12 days per year
Medical Leave: 8 days per year
1 extra seniority day for every 3 years of service
In-house: Technical, Soft skills and English/communication skills trainings
Overseas: Technical training and certifications
Employee Referral Program (flexible)
Quarterly company dinner
Celebrations for birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas, New Year and other special events
Fruit days twice a month
Unlimited snacks & beverages
Thông tin khác
Competitive Salary, 13th Month Salary and Performance Bonus
12 days annual & 8 days sick leave fully paid, Additional Healthcare insurance, Annual Health Check
Overseas Training, Company team-building, Monthly activities, Fruit Days, Unlimited snacks
Nơi làm việc
- 60A Truong Son, Tan Binh, Ho Chi Minh
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của CODE88 COMPANY LIMITED. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.