We HCL Vietnam Company Limited, (www.hclvietnam.com) is looking for Unity Developer to work at our client site in Singapore as below requirement:
We are looking for a Unity Developer with sound fundamentals of application of Extended Reality in various use applications across domains such as Industrial, Medical, Aerospace, Automotive and Consumer. The specialist must have a background in Mixed Reality/ Virtual Reality Game Engine Development platforms such as Unity3D or Unreal. The Extended Reality specialist will be responsible for implementing projects across use application, device platforms in MR/AR/VR translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional and engaging applications. We are looking for design specialists with the ability to visualize solutions from open ended briefs, plan and implement the experience without getting constrained by existing norms and knowledge. Being creative, experimental and iterative is important for the position and goes beyond just development and coding capabilities.
DUTY & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Understand work scope, Client requirements of product / application/ service, research inputs, seed ideas etc.
• Plan and implement Extended Reality application functionality
• Transform design specification into functional and immersive Extended Reality Applications
• Establish effective strategy and development pipeline
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
• Ensure the best performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Identify process and application bottlenecks and bugs
• Offer and implement solutions in a timely manner
• Partner with key team members in Product Development and Marketing to communicate new product designs and related information.
• Track, prioritize, plan and complete, owned / delegated tasks in stipulated time
• Interact with the Project stakeholders including client engineering, marketing and management groups for project delivery, feedback and Evaluation
• Deal effectively with the dynamics of a distributive work environment and creates collaborative work culture
• Lead projects, mentor and guide junior designers in multiple projects simultaneously (applicable for senior position only)
• Take additional organizational responsibilities (outside of project responsibilities) towards growth of the organization, business growth, creation of a better work culture etc. (applicable for senior position only)
• Demonstrated skills and experience in the domain of Extended Reality Design as needed for the position applied for.
• Graduate / Postgraduate in related fields of Engineering or equivalent diploma/degree in Animation/ Visual communication. Vietnamese Nationality.
• Ability to work with industry leading tools in the field such as Unity 3D, UnReal, Pixyz, Maya, Adobe CC, Adobe After Effects, Sound booth/ SoundForge, Adobe Premier etc.
• A sound understanding of IoT technologies, data visualization and application of the same in domains such as manufacturing, consumer and medical etc.
• An excellent communicator, Fluent in English (other languages is a plus), ability to tell stories and convey concept ideas skillfully to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Disciplined with time and project management skills, possess the capability to set priorities and be accountable
• Prior experience with complex electro-mechanical systems and engineering solutions is preferred.
• Ability to work through short and long-term projects simultaneously
• Driven to take on large responsibilities and deliver quality work independently
Thông tin khác
Nơi làm việc
- Tháp Leadvisors, Tầng 23, 643 Đường Phạm Văn Đồng, Quận Bắc Từ Liêm, Hà Nội, Việt Nam
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của TẬP ĐOÀN CNTT TOÀN CẦU HCL TECHNOLOGIES. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.