● Lead and Master Unity UI implementation
● Analyze, Define and Propose solutions for all UI UX at Studio Level
● Provide UX solutions for projects in conception phase
● Provide UI solutions matching the art direction
● Create flows, wireframes and assets along with required documentation
● Work closely with Studio Lead Artist and Art team and keep your superiors updated on UI UX matters
● Actively follow up, detect issues and propose improvements
● Anticipate and solve problems encountered in your projects and propose solutions
● Provide guidance and training to all UI UX artists in your team
● Evaluate your team members
● Constantly updating Skills & Software knowledge
● Creating and Delivering Trainings & Workshops
● Allocating UI UX resources where is required.
● Recruiting, Testing and Interviewing new candidates
● +5 years of Experience working with Interfaces in Unity
● Academic background in Design, Arts or equivalent
● Ability to communicate in English
● Experience working with Photoshop
● Experience working with Figma, Xd, Sketch or equivalent
● Ability to follow a brief, accurately estimate time to complete tasks and manage priorities to meet deadlines
● Follow direction and ensure it is followed by other team members
● Great understanding of user experience, style guidelines, design process and creative workflow
● Great understanding of iconography and graphic design principles
● Great understanding of game development production process
● Write and update documentation
● Possess a library of references to use for work and to share with the art team
● Communication competencies. Getting along with others, negotiation, conflict resolution and decision-making.
● Stay up to date with latest industry trends and tools
Why join the Gameloft universe?
Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
Teamwork with international talents
Recognition and rewards
Creative and modern workplace
Continuous and professional training
Work hard, play hard
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Thông tin khác
Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
Recognition and rewards based on your performance
Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
Nơi làm việc
- 26 Ung Van Khiem, Pax Sky Building, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District, HCMC, Vietnam
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của GAMELOFT. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.