We are a fun, trusted, innovative and global tech-enabled language company.
We offer our own AI-powered platform, WordsOnline, using Neural Machine Translation technology with human expertise to provide our enterprise customers with cost-effective, fast turnaround language services at optimal quality.
Due to significant expansion in our Technical Team, we are looking for some superstar talent to join us in a bran-new role as Tester for Automation Testing.
Testers at JONCKERS apply their technical knowledge effectively to everyday production tasks.
Their technical knowledge is something they have built over years of education, self-study, work based training and experience. Their primary mission is to execute software testing, bug tracking and bug fixing in compliance with industry standards and company needs.
Experienced testers are involved in validation and optimization of existing testing processes as well as in creation of test scenarios and/or test cases.
The main tasks the tester responsible for automation testing should cover to build & maintain automation tests as APIs, UI (Selenium with Java/Python), to implement Regression Test in sprint, to participate on test activities, same as to help with planning, analysis & design, further implementation & execution, evaluating & report and also to test closure activities based on the project requirements.
Some of the responsibilities that you would cover are:
• Create and run scripts as to test the desired platforms to identify possible error, i.e. to execute automation/API testing.
• Helps to develop and implement test automation frameworks and automation scripts for SDK.
• Record bugs, re-test and verify fixes and changes until Zero defect is achieved.
• Undertake research, including reviewing other source material, prior to the commencement and during the project to broaden testing knowledge.
• Work with team members to ensure work is completed in accordance with project deadlines.
• Performs QA to ensure the specific project/account requirements are met.
• Perform any other QA activity assigned.
• Sign-off QA for work done.
• Helps to establish the quality improvements parameters.
• Helps to identify development needs (applications, tools, scripts, components, interfaces).
• Contribute to developing, implementing and enforcing project and testing processes & workflows (including creation and publishing of builds).
• Support PMs/PgMs and answer technical queries in a timely manner.
• Reviewing and analyzing requirement / technical specifications
To qualify for the role, some skills that would be either essential:
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in Automation testing.
• Experiences in IT sector as developer or Automation testing.
• Experience in Java programming language at intermediate level and SOAP and REST API protocols knowledge at advance level.
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic, inquisitive and proactive
• Collaborates effectively as part of a team, whilst retaining a strong sense of ownership for individual and team task completion and quality of work
• Communicates professionally and constructively with colleagues to support effective team working
• Understands the balancing act between commercial reality and technical perfection and focuses on the objectives underlying each project - balancing a strong attention to detail with seeing the bigger picture
• Drives for results, with the ability to maintain focus and respond quickly within a fast paced and rapidly changing environment
• Willing to learn new concepts and be adaptable to changing environments, processes and stakeholder
If you agree with us and think it sounds like a very exciting opportunity, please get in touch or apply.
Thông tin khác
Nơi làm việc
- 8th Floor, Machinco Building, 444 Hoang Hoa Tham, Ba Dinh Dist., Hanoi
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của JONCKERS CO LTD | HTTPS://WWW.JONCKERS.COM. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.