You will be responsible for the implementation of our gaming and entertainment platform. You will ensure usability, stability, and scalability of the platform with web version as well as mobile native version.
You are someone who possesses a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
• Lead the team of 4-6 backend and frontend developers to develop highly-scalable gaming and entertainment platform
• Oversee the integration of systems and manage subsystems
• Analyze requirements, provide estimates, and lead the development
• Investigate the source code to detect technical debts or ineffective code and then plan for refactoring and improvement
• Lead the team to fix bugs and resolve production issues in a timely manner
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to improve performance, stability, and scalability
• Apply best practices and software development principles to the team, monitor through code review to make sure the standards are followed
• Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
• 4+ years of hands-on experience in backend development with NodeJS, Rest API, and server-side templating languages
• 3+ years leading complex development efforts
• Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
• Experience with Databases: MongoDB, MySQL/MariaDB
• Good analytics skills and troubleshooting skills
Nice to have (optional):
• Experience with Angular 2+ and frontend development is a big plus
• Experience in carrying out stress test, defining system architecture for scalability, and tuning performance is a big plus
• Experience with Google Analytics, Firebase is a plus
• Working language: English - can communicate confidently with stakeholders/clients
• Pro-active and willing to learn and adapt new technologies
• Comfortable working in an intense and high-growth startup environment
• Ability to follow instructions and work independent as well as being a team player
Technical Lead is reporting directly to the Head of Development.
Thông tin khác
Số lượng cần tuyển: 2 người
Yêu cầu kinh nghiệm: 6 năm
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian
Giới tính: Không yêu cầu
13th month bonus
Annual health check-up
16 days full paid leave a year
We do what we love ^^
We have FUN!
Personal Development and challenging projects
Flexible working-hours, Dynamic, Innovative and Friendly environment
Nơi làm việc
- Lầu 8, Tòa nhà IMC, số 62 Trần Quang Khải, Phường Tân Định, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của Công ty TNHH Go Game Việt Nam. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.