JOB TITLE: TECHNICAL DATA ANALYST (ETL/MODELLING)
JOB LOCATION: HCMC/HN (HCMC preferred)
HCL Vietnam Company Limited – part of HCL Technologies.
HCL Technologies is a multinational technology company which has offices in 50 countries; over 159,000 employees and our customers include Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2,000 companies. As of July 2020, HCL Technologies had a consolidated annual revenue of USdollar 10Billion
We just entered Vietnam from 2020 and aims to recruit more than 3,000 locals – spanning graduates and experienced professionals – over the next 3 years.
HCL Vietnam’s locations: 2
• Hanoi Office: Level 24, Leadvisors Tower, 643 Pham Van Dong Street, North Tu Liem District, Hanoi
• HCMC Office: Level 7, Me Linh Point Tower, No. 2 Ngo Duc Ke Street, District 1, HCMC
HCL Website: https://www.hclvietnam.com/
ABOUT OUR CUSTOMER
With the rapid pace of innovation in the financial services sector, legacy infrastructure and traditional operating models were acting as growth inhibitors and threatened the customer’s competitive advantage in the marketplace. The customer was looking for a digital transformation to respond quickly to changing market conditions while being resilient and scalable. Among technology initiatives, Cloud and Big Data Analytics are two key strategies that our customer focus on.
HCL Technologies, as the leader in Cloud & Digital Analytics services, are proud to be the key technology partner for our customer in this digital transformation journey. HCL is setting up large delivery centers for digital transformation projects in Vietnam and as part of that we are starting a delivery center in Ho Chi Minh City for Data transformation initiative of a major Global Bank. Work involves transforming legacy data into modern digital data technology and hosting it in Google Cloud Platform. This is an exciting project in which employees get opportunity to experience most modern data tool stack. Project is delivered in agile ways of working, an excellent opportunity to work for a global leader.
Joining us, you are the ones who create this innovative journey, you will have many chances to learn & work with latest Cloud and Data Analytics technologies.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Technical Data Analyst (ETL/Modelling), you will be responsible for maintaining data movement, its flow and its transformation across various phases:
• Create data model
• Develop ETL – data mappings, data extractions and data transformations
• Manipulate, analyze and interpret complex data sets
• Perform analysis to assess the quality of the data and the meaning of the data
• Prepare reports based on analysis and presenting
• Create data reports, dashboards, graphs and visualizations
• Work closely with customers to identify improvements in existing processes and new processes that bring meaningful and actionable insight to the underlying data
Technical Data Analyst (ETL/Modelling) is responsible for maintaining data movement and its flow across various phases and has good experience across Data Warehousing and its transformation across various phases. We would love to welcome candidates who have below competencies:
• Ideally to have least 5+ years of professional experience within different aspects of Data Analysis
• Have deep understanding in one of RDBMS and SQL (Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL, etc.)
• Have good understanding of Data Lifecycle Management (Analysis/Profiling/Modeling/ Governance)
• Have solid experience in ETL/ELT Pipeline using one of ETL tools (DataStage, Informatica, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SAP Data Services, Azure Databricks, Dataflow, etc.)
• Have experience in data analysis and reporting
• Have knowledge in Banking & Finance domain
• Have experience within collaboration tools such as Confluence and task management tools such as JIRA
• Good English communication
• Have understanding about big data, and big data platform (Hadoop)
• Have hands-on experience in a programming language (Python, R, Java, etc.)
• Have basic knowledge about Cloud computing, and public cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP)
• Have experience within Agile methodology work practices and follow rigorously
• Salary: Upto 4000 USD (gross)/month + Joining Bonus upto 30,000,000 VND (gross) (Joining Bonus is only applicable for active applications*)
• Chance of transitioning to Data Engineering role based on your expectation and desired career path
• 18 paid leaves/year (12 annual leaves and 6 personal leaves)
• Insurance plan based on full salary + 13th month salary + Performance bonus
• Meal allowance of 730,000 VND/month
• 100% full salary and benefits as an official employee from the 1st day of working
• Medical benefit for employee and family
• Working in a fast-paced, flexible and multinational working environment. Chance to travel onsite (in 49 countries)
• Internal training (Technical & Functional & English)
• Working time: 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM from Mondays to Fridays
*Note: “Active applications” mentioned above mean “direct applications by candidates and not from any headhunt companies/services”
For more support and information, please contact:
Le Thuy Huyen (Ms.) – Recruitment Department
HCL Vietnam Company Limited
HCL Technologies Limited is committed to protecting and securing the privacy and confidentiality of the Personal Data which it collects directly or indirectly from you when applying for a job at HCL either directly or through a third-party human resources agency.
Find more at Candidate Data Privacy Notice
Thông tin khác
Nơi làm việc
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của HCL VIETNAM COMPANY LIMITED. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.