The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for performing full life cycle recruiting efforts; working professionally with hands on recruiting in a fast-growing organization; fulfilling the vacancies in the most effective and efficient way with suitable candidates based on proper recruitment procedure with some duties below:
• Partner with Hiring Manager to understand hiring needs.
• Develop recruiting strategies based on business requirements to source specific technical and professional candidates.
• Manage the entire recruiting process to meet hiring goal through the use of effective recruitment channels.
• Maintain industry knowledge, employment trends, and recruiting strategies to attract highly desired talent.
• Participate in recruitment knowledge sharing & best practices.
• Perform comprehensive research to provide extensive data analysis to improve recruitment efficiency and effectiveness.
• Optimize recruiting process to reach the better practice, maintain and develop recruiting channels according to business needs.
• Represent as brand ambassador at various events, like career fairs or on-campus recruiting events
• Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the supervisor if necessary
• Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
• Bachelor’s degree
• Having at least 2 years of of proven work experience in recruitment field.
• Good knowledge of IT industry is a plus
• Good experience in recruitment process.
• Good English both in written & spoken skills
• Good command in using MS. Office software
• Strong communication skill
• Good interpersonal & teamwork skills
• Be able to work under high pressure and take multi-task.
• A sense of responsibility, result-orientation;
• A willingness to learn, a pro-active approach in work, have a can-do attitude.
Thông tin khác
13th Salary + Yearly Performance Bonus
Premium Health Insurance Package
Intensive Training Program
Nơi làm việc
- Etown, 364 Cong Hoa, Ward 13, Tan Binh District, HCM
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của NashTech. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.