• Responsible for day-to-day administration duties including Windows Active Directory object maintenance, Conducts complex troubleshooting and repair tasks on Active Directory, Windows Server 2008-2019, Domain Controllers, DNS, user authentication and other operational systems as needed.
• Writes scripts utilizing Directory Services to provide Identity Management and User/Group management tools utilizing Active Directory as the backbone for the Identity Access Management implementation.
• Provides technical review of existing implementations and administrative practices (account and network administration, GPOs, OUs, DNS, etc.)
• Administers Users, Group and Computer objects and create Group Policy using Group Policy Management Console.
• Establishes service specifications to other systems including permissions modification, deletion, role definitions, reclassification and other similar access management related functions.
• Maintains the enterprise identity management infrastructure and performs considerable work in the development and implementation of workflows and data integration/transformations in an identity management system.
• Ensuring the operational health of the SharePoint online environment including security, availability, performance, interoperability and reliability
• Administration, support and configuration of MS Office O365 for staff
• Maintenance/sustainment of existing client SharePoint sites and sub sites, lists, libraries, and content (including pages, workflows, and items)
• Administer and support an enterprise-level Microsoft Exchange infrastructure
• Troubleshoot Exchange related issues when alerted by monitoring software
• Troubleshoot various Office 365 issues including connectivity and mobility
• Conduct routine monitoring and analysis to include Audit Log Reports evaluation, system and storage utilization reports, site and system usage, growth reports, and manage site collection quota settings
• Auditing and Analytics O365, Azure Active Directory, Mail Exchange, SharePoint.
• Experience administering O365, Exchange, Azure Active Directory and SharePoint environment
• Help desk experience and ability to provide technical and end-user support
• General knowledge of networking – IP, DNS, SMTP
• 5 years of IT experience
Thông tin khác
Số lượng cần tuyển: Không giới hạn
Yêu cầu kinh nghiệm: 5 năm
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian
Giới tính: Không yêu cầu
• Attractive salary. Performance based award.
• Young and dynamic working environment.
• Continuous development of hard and soft skills through work and professional trainings.
• Opportunity to approach newest technology trends
• Exciting leisure: sport and art events (football club, family day...)
• Company's labor policy completely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation plus other benefits offered by the company (Company trip, Holiday, etc.)
Nơi làm việc
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của FPT Software. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.