As a System Administrator, successful candidates will have to perform the following tasks under supervision of our IT Manager:
● Install and configure software and hardware (local servers, workstations)
● Manage local networking infrastructure: Internet access, gateway, servers and technology tools
● Set up user accounts and workstations
● Provide support in setting up and maintaining continuous delivery & deployment pipelines through our AWS-based infrastructure
● Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
● Troubleshoot issues and outages
● Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
● Upgrade systems with new releases and models
● Document internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
● Bachelor’s degree in information management systems, computer science, computer engineering, or in a related discipline
● Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role.
● Experience with Google Workspace services and their management.
● Strong experience with Linux-based operating systems (Ubuntu Server, etc.).
● Experience with cloud computing platforms (such as AWS, Google Cloud Platform, etc.).
● Solid overall networking skills and routing understanding.
● Experience with VPN solutions such as IPsec, OpenVPN.
● Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
● Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
● Strong written and oral English communication skills.
● Excellent architecture and technical support documentation skills.
● Strong interpersonal and consultative skills.
● Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
● Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
● Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
● Working in a professional and dynamic environment
● Attractive salary evaluated on skills and experience
● Great opportunity for career development, option to achieve senior position within our team
● Have opportunities to work with foreigner customers and experts
● Training and state-of-the art technology update
● Vacation days, social assurance and medical assurance according to the Labor Law
● Annual leave and holidays by law
● Monthly happy lunch and daily afternoon tea with the company
● Annual team building company trip
Thông tin khác
Competitive salary based on your performance, Monthly bonus according to successful sprint
Annual teambuilding and many other team activities
Young & dynamic working environment
Nơi làm việc
- Tầng 1, tòa nhà Zodiac, phố Duy Tân, Cầu Giấy, Hà Nội
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của SPECTOS ASIA LTD,. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.