You will work on our local and cloud infrastructure hosting our Magento development servers, the supporting tools, and our internal management applications.You will have to make sure that the developers are always in the position to develop and have good performance while working.After that you will have to coordinate with all stake holders to make sure the infra is secure, up to date, and performant enough.
Be responsible of the IT infrastructure of the company (workstation, servers, network)
Manage the local admin of your team
Manage the evolution of the infrastructure
Manage the requirements for the systems over time
Oversee the changes to serve the projects
Manage the relationship with other parties and services
Help investigate performance issues, and offer concrete solutions
Work with development teams to assess and implement technology (ElasticSearch, MySQL, Redis, Varnish, RabbitMQ, CDN…).
Define a reference configuration for each service (web server, DB server, cache, OS settings...), based on the technical documentation and industry best practices, and continuously improve it based on experience
Automate and manage the deployment processes using CI/CD techniques.
Monitor and ensure that the system infrastructure is up and running at all times.
Manage servers, applications, and all internal software used by the company.
Document, update and check the configuration of the system infrastructureYou will work on our local and cloud infrastructure hosting our Magento development servers, the supporting tools, and our internal management applications.
Willingness to learn and apply new ideas
Methodology, drive to progress / work on incremental performance optimization
Proactivity in the work (not just waiting for issues to happen).
Ability to drive meetings with stakeholders and managers
Habit of documenting actions, willingness to improve the team by training others
Good communication (with developers, hosting partners, managers) in English and Vietnamese, French language would be a plus
Deep understanding of web architecture (Web/DB server, firewall, load balancer, DNS, CDN, …)
Strong command of Linux, Apache / NginX, MySQL, PHP stack.
Good knowledge of virtualization (containers/VM) and cloud
Familiar with (one or more) Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Fabric is an advantage
Thông tin khác
• Opportunity to become the qualified developers/project managers in one of the well – known e-commerce solutions providers for international outsourcing projects from Europe, US, China, Hong Kong, etc
• Opportunity to obtain the international certification on e-commerce (Magento/Demandware/Hybris Certitficate)
• Friendly, young & dynamic working environment with many activities like football team, birthday party, happpy hours, company activites, company trips...
• Full package of insurance and 13th month bonus at the end of the year.
• Salary is reviewed twice per year based on performance
Work with companies from Europe, US, Asia
Super fun working environment (look at our pics!)
13thmoth bonus/ monthly bonus for best performance
Nơi làm việc
- 19 7/F Scetpa Building,Cong HoaTan BinhHo Chi Minh; 106 7th Floor, Hoa Binh Building, Hoang Quoc Viet Cau GiayHa Noi
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của MERKLE VIETNAM. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.