We're growing rapidly. Would you like to join us?
The Strategic HR Business Partner (SHRBP) will develop and implement the people strategy and processes for their Brand business. The SHRBP is accountable for understanding the business and talent requirements and build capabilities that accelerate the productivity of the business.
You will provide guidance with a focus on leadership, change management, employee engagement, diversity and inclusion, talent strategy, and performance management within the Brand business.
You will work in close partnership with the Total Rewards, HR Operations and Recruitment functions to deliver end to end people processes.
Wize/Corporate/Delivery role* is additionally responsible for coordinating HR Delivery services for all YNV emerging brands and corporate.
***What you’ll be doing
• Provide guidance with a focus on leadership, change management, employee engagement, diversity and inclusion, talent strategy, and performance/ accountability within the Brand business.
• Translate the people strategy into action plans, ensures appropriate execution and communications.
• Deliver people processes relevant to the Brand business and identify where needed to close gaps, e.g.
• Employee – Leader onboarding (NEO)
• competency frameworks and embedding into all people processes
• performance management and development
• OD/culture/skills profiles and assessments, JDs
• Promoting EOS activity, EOS action planning
• Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with the Legal department as needed/required.
• Point of contact for HR related matters and resolution.
• Performance Management cycle and provide day-to-day performance management guidance to management (e.g. coaching, career development, D&G actions).
• Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation.
• Maximize the use of technology and analysis to support informed data-driven decisions by Brand business Leadership.
• Manage training needs for business units and individual Manager/Leader coaching.
• Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
• Works closely with Recruitment team for hiring needs. (This role leads interview discussions).
• Works closely with HR Operations to action all admin services, contracts for new hires, promotions, payroll changes, individual/OD transfers, and exits.
• Works closely with C&B to action compensation, bonus etc. This role will keep accurate record of related information; Participate in the preparation of salary reviews, budgeting; Understand market research to inform pay practices and pay bands that help to recruit and retain talent.
• Provide guidance, input and manages business restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
• Build and maintain HR Dashboard that informs business/workforce planning.
• Provide proactive people, skill and capability matrix, and performance insights.
• Regular employee headcount, budget review and reporting.
• Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the wider HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or related field.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience driving HR strategy and guidance in the following areas: performance management, employee engagement and retention, staffing, compensation, diversity/inclusion, leadership coaching and development and succession planning.
• Experience supporting geographically dispersed organizations, including international populations.
• Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking and self-initiative - has a track record on delivering commitments.
• Ability to influence, coach and consult with all levels of the organization in a positive and effective manner.
• Results oriented, proactive and resourceful.
• Experience with data analytics and preparing reports highly preferred.
• High level of integrity; ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Proven ability to prioritize tasks and to organize workload to assure tight deadline are met.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, highly adaptable and able to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
• Adaptability, with the ability to successfully operate in a matrixed environment.
• Ability to work as a collaborative, contributing member of a team as well as operate independently.
• Efficiency in MS Office software products like Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, data analytics.
***What we offer:
• Very attractive annual remuneration package
• Super nice and relaxing office, located at Level A building - Lotte Centre with very modern facility, open working space
• Team building, summer trip, quarterly engagement activity, CSR activity
• Young and dynamics team members and manager
• Full salary insurance, PTI insurance, 100% salary in probation period
• 12 days annual leave
• Performance bonus/KPI bonus at the end of the year
• Company cover insurance based on 100% of full salary
• Annual health check once a year
• Performance review once a year
• Gift for employees in all holidays during the year (for trade union members)
• Work and learn with the latest technologies from partners and customers.
• Intensive training from experts and English training from English native speakers
• Opportunities to obtain international certificates.
Thông tin khác
Top office in a central location
Excellent working conditions, casual atmosphere, and state-of-the-art hardware
Excellent remuneration package
Nơi làm việc
- Lotte Building, 16th Floor, 54 Lieu Giai street, Doi Can Ward, Ba Dinh District, Ha Noi
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của WIZE SOLUTIONS VIETNAM. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.