• Supporting Vietnam Startups during entire technical product design and life cycle Advice on Architectural, Hardware and Software selection decisions
• Work with Qualcomm internal teams to perform Architectural and Hardware reviews
• Work with Qualcomm internal teams to support with Software Design and Development
• Hands on participation to Support/Debug board Hardware bring-ups, Software Debug and Bug-fixing.
• Working in the lab and with cross-functional engineering teams as needed Generating technical, chipset and software design documentation and training material
• Working with internal teams on product definitions, reference designs, and customer enablement
• Working with external partners/consultants to ensure engineering issues are resolved
• Strong multi-functional Hardware and Software skills is a key requirement.
• Experience with identifying Hardware components based on Product Requirements.
• Ability to review schematics, interface peripherals like I2C, UART, USB, SPI;
• Knowledge of Camera, Display interfaces.
• Exposure to cross-functional software development areas from Application-Development to Device-Driver enablement.
• 5-7 years of industry experience in the following:
• Software and Hardware multi-functional expertise in Mobile Application Processors, IoT, and consumer electronics product architecture.
• BS or MS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science and Engineering. Preferred Masters
• Strong software debugging skills on embedded system.
• Knowledge of Embedded Linux Kernel architecture, drivers, and operations.
• Strong C development and debugging skills.
• Experience in one or more of the following areas:
o Linux kernel, BSP, bootloader, or board bring-up
o Linux device drivers (e.g. NAND, SDIO, LCD, USB)
o Embedded/mobile Linux frameworks
o Communication protocols for peripherals like I2C, I3C, SPI …
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, high motivation, the ability to learn quickly
• Embedded or wireless system software development and integration on telecommunications devices
• Familiarity with ARM architecture, Esmulators/JTAG-debuggers, test equipment such as Oscilloscope/Logic Analyzers and others tool.
• Have knowledge on hardware design and can debug hardware problem is an advantage.
• Scripting in Perl, Python, and CMM
• Ability to work as part of a dedicated project team and independently
• Required: Bachelor's degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
• Preferred: Master's, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science
Thông tin khác
Nơi làm việc
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của QUALCOMM VIETNAM. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.