• Design and develop mobile applications for Android (Kotlin, Java).
• Analyze, design, program, test, document and maintain mobile applications.
• Provide maintenance support to customers (internal and/or external) by investigating and rectifying reported system shortcomings.
• Participate in cutting-edge digital project development for worldwide leading companies on various business domains.
• Analyze requirements, come up with adequate technical design and maintain technical documentation.
• Collaborate closely with Project Manager and other team members to raise up suggestions or any concerns; actively suggest a plan of actions to improve overall quality.
• Troubleshoot performance, scale, object clustering issue for integration solutions and debugging.
• Research new technologies and existing libraries.
• Experience with Android Unit Test is MUST.
• Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, Computer Science or related field required.
• Minimum 4- year experience Android.
• Proficiency in programming languages: Kotlin, Java.
• Experience in OOP, Design Patterns, SOLID principles.
• Experience with MVVM, MVP, clean Architectures (ACA).
• Experience with source control management tools (Git).
• Good verbal and written communication and problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Able to multi-tasked and time management skills with the proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Proactive, motivated and team player.
• Good Communication in Vietnamese and English
• Nice to have team management experience
• Working time: From 9:00 – 6:00pm, Monday to Friday
• Sign-on bonus
• High-end laptop provided.
• Probation with 100% of Gross Salary
• Full benefit with social insurance
• 14 days annual leave, 11 public holidays per year.
• 13th salary bonus.
• Nice office – Friendly colleagues. Coffee, snack…are available at pantry.
• Online interview - just one round.
Thông tin khác
Nơi làm việc
- Tầng 8, Tòa nhà Phượng Long 2. Số 16 Nguyễn Trường Tộ, Phường 12, Quận 4, TP.HCM
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của NEO CONSULTING CO.LTD. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.