As a Solution Architect within the Modern Workplace practice, you will work closely with our pursuit, technical and leadership teams to define and deliver complex customer solutions. You will be responsible for providing technical sales support and be the Modern Workplace subject matter expert for key customer engagements. You will also be responsible for influencing the DXC Technology Modern Workplace services strategy.
As our ideal candidate, you will possess the Modern Workplace technical and sales expertise needed to lead the design, development, and delivery of compelling solutions. Perform Modern Workplace solution modeling, analysis, and planning. May also design Modern Workplace security measures. You are a recognized leader within the industry and have contributed knowledge in the form of white papers, research articles, or patents.
At a commercial level, you will have built and deployed Modern Workplace solutions in small to large scale environments. With proven experience overseeing all aspects of solutions, your track record of identifying business opportunities and driving profitable success will be exceptional. Your outstanding relationship building skills and ability to develop strong working partnerships will lead you to success in this exciting opportunity.
As part of Modern Workplace solution team, you will be expected to have skills related any or all of the following
• Service Desk Support
• Site Support Services
• Workplace Device Services
• Enterprise Mobility Services
• Active Directory
• Messaging and Collaboration services
• Virtual Desktop services
• IT Asset Management services
Within the Modern Workplace practice you will be expected to regularly improve your skills and expand your knowledge to multiple skills as listed above. You are expected to work collaboratively with the larger team and contribute to knowledge building within the team.
Job duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Assess and understand customer requirements and pain points
• Provide high-level and detailed consultative solutions and technical sales support for selected customer opportunities. Understand business requirements and be able to translate them into technical requirements.
• Perform in-depth and high-level technical presentations for customers, partners, and potential clients.
• Provide consultative support to Solution Leaders and deal teams.
• Mentor Practice Architects in the assigned opportunities. Exhibit leadership and be viewed as a leader by senior management, peers, partners, company and customers.
• Prepare High level and Low level solution designs and diagrams
• Incorporate the essential elements of security in your solutions
• Experience in solutioning and architecting digital workplace solutions and related automations
• Exposure to technologies like desktop virtualization, unified endpoint management
• Work with the various OEM’s for design, sizing and quotations of various products as per customer requirements
• Drive add on sales and business opportunities during the entire process in order to contribute to increased sales volumes.
• Be able to Lead opportunities/deals to ensure successful execution.
· Education - Bachelor's degree in engineering/computer science or equivalent
· Minimum 8 years of overall industry experience preferably in a technical cum lead role (Good to Have)
· Excellent communication and relational skills – able to form a trusted advisor relationship with a customer, able to listen and guide a technical discussion, able to clearly articulate complex topics.
· Fluent in Chinese Mandarin to communicate with DXC China and clients.
· Proven track record with IT customers
Good to have knowledge in:
· Microsoft Products like as M365, Active Directory, Exchange, Skype-for-Business, Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint and Azure
· Traditional and Modern workplace devices solutions including but not limited to SCCM, Intune, Citrix, VMWare etc
· Knowledge about ITSM standards
Preferable Certifications in Microsoft and ITIL
· Automation Solutions relevant to Modern Workplace such as – Virtual agent, self-heal, robotics.
Thông tin khác
Nơi làm việc
- 364 Cộng Hòa, Phường 13, Tan Binh, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của DXC Vietnam. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.