• The Software Solution Architect (SSA) provides technical and business domain leadership throughout the software lifecycle, from pre-sales to architecture design, development, and deployment, based on their hands-on experience with modern, cutting-edge technologies.
• Providing technical consultation to prospects and clients regarding frameworks, methodologies, off-the-shelf products, and custom solutions for the client's enterprise or their application's architectural needs
• Responsible for leading strong architecture practices, especially for large enterprise applications (including microservices, enterprise application, e-commerce, digital marketing technology, CMS, and system integration)
• Responsible for the optimization of development practices and environments, providing hands-on assistance through code reviews and providing reference examples
• Troubleshooting for performance, scalability, and availability issues for integrated solutions, and debugging production problems
• Leading technical pre-sales activities, including providing estimations, quotations, and solutions for proposals
• Coaching and mentoring technical architects and developers on the team
• 7+ years of experience in web development technologies in general, with in-depth knowledge of Java / .NET / Node ·
• Experience with web and/or mobile development, designing high-performing, scalable systems, including cloud hosting and infrastructure (AWS/Azure/GCP) DevOps experience with AWS and/or Azure and/or GCP
• Experience architecting, developing, and deploying modern architectural patterns/techniques (microservices, DDD, TDD ...)
• Excellent soft skills: leading client and team discussions, team player, ability to train others · Strong work ethic, self-motivation, dedication, and commitment
• Excellent technical documentation and diagramming skills · Excellent teamwork and coaching skills
• Solid English communication skills (both written and spoken)
• Experience working with enterprise CMS (e.g., AEM, Magnolia, SiteCore) and e-commerce platforms (e.g., Magento, SAP Hybris) is a plus.
Thông tin khác
Nơi làm việc
- 364 Cong HoaTan BinhHo Chi Minh
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của Positive Thinking Company. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.