Open to Vietnamese and Expat candidates
About the Role/Position:
The role requires both advisory and delivery capabilities from the architect to lead a transformation towards API, Microservices and cloud on GCP. You may need to assess different project requirements and propose them API/microservices/cloud architecture solutions. Proficient with recommending technology, presenting trade off analysis to management and coaching the project team on common standards & platform. You may also be required to estimate & plan for different projects.
YOUR MISSION - As a Solutions Architect:
• Discover, document and define the target state and transition state architectures based on the project drivers.
• Help in scoping, estimation and planning to for various projects in the enterprise.
• Define, refine design & development standards as may be needed for the platform/enterprise.
• Enable and support project teams on adoption of API Platform, standards.
• Provide technical support to project teams as needed.
• Competitive salary, health insurance covered for employee and dependents.
• Working on international projects. Professional and dynamic working environment.
• Achieving valuable experience with variety projects, new technologies and hundreds of talents.
• Receiving training opportunities including many technical seminars and soft skill training courses
• Good opportunity for promotion through regular performance review system.
• Health insurance covered for employee and dependents.
Must have Technical Requirements / Qualifications:
• 5+ Experience in architecting complex integration projects across technologies like API Gateway, API development, Microservices, Java Spring, ESB and Messaging technologies.
• Good understanding & experience with API governance, API developer and consumer processes.
• Able to bake off between multiple API & Microservices options like MuleSoft, WSO2, Spring Cloud, Spring Boot, PCF, GKE etc… based on project requirements
• Good knowledge of Cloud, Containers and PaaS platform.
• Experience or knowledge of GCP is required.
• Good overview of Automation solutions like Terraform, Packer, Ansible, etc.
• Experience in designing different types of APIs and articulating their value proposition.
• Experience in guiding proposals/bids for technical solutions, estimates and resource plans.
• Experience in capturing non-functional requirements (NFR), API policies and ensuring APIs meet the NFR.
• Excellent English communication – verbal, written, and presentation skills; adept at communicating and managing stakeholders at all level.
• Strong teambuilding skills and teamwork orientation.
• Strong creative problem-solving skills.
Nice to have Technical Requirements / Qualifications:
• Google Certified Solution Architect Professional.
• Experience with NoSQL.
• Agile based delivery knowledge.
Thông tin khác
Having chance to work onsite in US, Europe or Asia Pacific
Competitive salary, health insurance covered for employee and dependents
Professional and dynamic working environment
Nơi làm việc
- 106 Nguyen Van Troi, Phu Nhuan, Ho Chi Minh
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của Capgemini Vietnam. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.