We are opening opportunities to be part of our team to work on edge-cutting products/ technologies. Our systems need to meet remarkably high standards of quality, performance and reliability. By joining our team, you will design, plan, and execute test cases for large-scale mobile applications, web applications, tools and software. Let’s join us if you are passionate about quality and enthusiastic about building a healthcare ecosystem that will help millions of users.
● Be a team player at the Software Quality Team
● Design and execute Test case for Android App, iOS App, SDK, APIs
● Use manual testing or test automation tools to execute test plans
● Review test methods and propose test plans for new or updated software projects
● Participate in the software development activities, including design, requirement analysis and tracing, full testing life cycle
● Contribute to establishing good software requirements, specifications, detailed designs UI/UX
● Support CS team to handle user questions and troubleshoot technical issues
● Effectively use a defect tracking system and quality assurance tools Send your CV now!
*FOR SENIOR LEVEL
● Establish and maintain the software quality assurance programs, processes, procedures and controls to ensure compliance with regulations and established industry standards.
● Coach other junior team members to help them reach their maximum potential.
● Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent
● At least 1 year of relevant working experience (4 years for senior-level)
● Experience in mobile native app testing (iOS/Android)
● Solid knowledge of software testing, especially Agile testing.
● Knowledge of CI is a plus.
● Skills in Java and/or C/C++ and scripting language (shell bash) are preferable.
● Participate in different phases of the software development life cycle, including testing of integration, function, system, acceptance and regression
● Be able to perform individually as well as in a team
● Huge plus: strong English/Chinese communications skills
*FOR SENIOR LEVEL
● Strong experience in using a defect tracking system and quality assurance tool
● Strong organization and time management skills, tracking multiple test executions simultaneously and able to synthesize results effectively
● Strong systems thinking and problem-solving skills
● Good leadership and effective communication in both verbal and nonverbal are preferred
● Show creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage, efficiency and effectiveness
*IN RETURN WE OFFER:
• Meaningful work and passionate colleagues
• Subsidies for cell phone, fitness, health insurance
• Plenty of food, all the time
• Jerk-free, ego-free environment
• A commitment to make your time with us the most transformational time in your career to date
• Personal and professional development opportunities (workshops, English classes, training programs, etc.) that will keep you busy with learning and immersing yourself in meaningful work.
Thông tin khác
Subsidies for: cell phone, health/fitness, health insurance
To work and communicate directly with Google Engineering Team
Jerk-free, ego-free environment
Nơi làm việc
- 5th Floor, H3 Building, 384 Hoang Dieu Street, Ward 6, District 4, Ho Chi Minh City
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của FOSSIL VIỆT NAM. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.