As a business unit of LogiGear Corporation, MoWeDe (http://mowede.com) is dedicated to product development and providing global solutions for software development and relevant services that boost up the delivery cycle and increase the quality. We are growing and looking for passionate and talented developers to join us and share the enjoyment of working in a modern software development environment. We aim at fostering a culture of continuous learning, collaboration, and innovation. We believe that every team member should feel empowered and having a direct impact and share the team’s successes.
Be part of our team, you would have opportunities to:
• Join in the software development life cycle, which applies cutting-edge technologies in software development.
• Be a member of an agile team, a group of talents that is cross-functioning, self-organizing, and empowered to deliver values to our clients.
• Expand your capability and experience in modern software development by taking part in many roles of Agile Software Development.
• Enhance your collaboration and communication skills through working directly with clients and other distributed teams.
• Enjoy the English training program and other professional skills training courses delivered by our experts.
• Enjoy a professional working environment, where people are continuously identifying and improving each other’s skills.
• Be encouraged on your career path leverage with a clear capability development plan.
• Have fun as you work, learn, and play.
• Join in an agile development team and perform tasks of a software engineer including but not limited to the following:
o Proactively involve in all development activities and events including technical meetings, planning, estimating, requirements brainstorming, and testing activities to contribute ideas or feedback.
o Perform the implementing tasks including coding, testing, automation implementation, unit testing, and DevOps.
o Collaborate with other team members regarding implementing & testing strategies to have early feedback from others.
o Ensure the code quality by clean code, unit tests, and code reviews.
o Fix bugs and advise the impacts for an efficient regression plan.
o Follow checks lists, conventions, and internal processes which had been agreed upfront.
o Handle researching tasks and present the outputs (proposed solutions, demos).
o Demo the implemented features in the iteration review.
o Be willing to handle cross-functional tasks to remove any bottlenecks or obstacles to achieve the iteration goals.
• May be assigned to onsite projects to work directly with clients.
• Partake to achieve the objectives of the team and other organizational goals in an attempt to create more value for the clients and the company.
• Frequently expand the technical capability (supported by the direct manager) via learning and sharing activities.
• A professional working etiquette to quickly adapt to the new environment and a high commitment.
• A solid background that is certified by a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or other related scientific or technical discipline. It includes but not limited to the following:
o Fundamentals about the software development life cycle.
o Strong knowledge of data structure, system design, and algorithms.
o OOP & design patterns.
o Data modelling & specification (UML, XML, JSON).
o Character Encodings.
o Operation systems (Windows, Linux, Mac).
o Principles of programming languages.
o Knowledge about Database & DBMS.
o Common IDEs (Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, Eclipse, XCode).
o Version control (Git, GitHub).
• Good at English communication skills.
• Proven programming skills in Java, C++, or .NET which allows being assigned to any relevant projects.
• Ability to apply the design patterns in implementing or providing related technical solutions.
• Good skills in unit testing and common tools & frameworks (JUnit, Mockito, Power Mock, etc.).
• Fundamentals about Application/Web/Mobile Development in terms of architectural design and frameworks.
• Ability to visualize a proposed system design and be able to build it.
• It is a plus if having knowledge or experience in:
o Spring Framework such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Security, Spring JDBC, JPA, Hibernate, etc.
o FinTech, Blockchain, AI/ML.
o Server technologies including Apache, ISS, Node.js, Nginx, and J2EE.
o DBMS technology, including MSSQL, Oracle, MongoDB, MySQL; and caching mechanisms such as Redis, Memcached, and Varnish.
o Microservices and Cloud Services.
o DevOps and its practices such as Virtualization, CI\CD.
o Software development methodology (Scrum, XP, Kanban).
Thông tin khác
Working in professional, opened and dynamic environment
Have attractive bonus and compensations
Have chances of working onsite
Nơi làm việc
- Ho Chi Minh, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của LOGIGEAR. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.