LG Electronics Vehicle Component Company focuses on eco-friendly automotive components. The VC Company produces high-quality in-car infotainment systems that deliver both information and entertainment on-the-go for many of the world‘s biggest automobile brands.
We, LG Electronics Vehicle Component Solutions Development Center Vietnam (VS DCV), conduct core R&D activities, and various product reliability tests in support of our vehicle component business.
As the Software Development Team Leader of LG VS DCV Da Nang , your roles & responsibilities will be as below:
• In charge in general management of Team: recruitment, training, coaching/mentoring members;
• Provide insights and best practices around production pipeline and project management methods, bring and share common values across producers and teams;
• Closely work with Program Manager, Department Leader, Part Leaders, Software developers for building a strong SW development team;
• Cooperate with other Team Leader, HQ and partner teams to ensure alignment with each other;
• Communication and development of day-to-day tasks and schedules for the team, mentoring other producers and leads to do so;
• Macro- and micro-organizing the team, planning and following up on the different production cycles;
• Delivering the project on time while respecting the allocated budget.
• Education: Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and Electrical Engineering, Information System or equivalent;
• At least 5 years working experience as Project Leader/Manager with team size of at least 40 members. Having experience in automotive domain or embedded platform (based on Linux, QnX, and Android) is an advantage.
• Good knowledge of software project management processes, methodologies, and tools;
• Proficient in project planning skills, including the ability to organize, prioritize and control job responsibilities in order to meet deadlines in an environment with overlapping and potentially conflicting priorities;
• Evaluate the progress of a project to detect limitations or faults in order to seek solutions to a more efficient process
• Strong leadership, communication, risk management and problem-solving skills;
• Communication skills: Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors; Ability to mediate disagreements competently and negotiate a win-win resolution for all parties;
• Excellent in multi-tasking abilities couple with the capacity to work under pressure;
• Language skills: Fluent Bi-Lingual is must: English & Vietnamese.
• 13th month salary + incentive bonus (total remuneration package: UP TO 16-MONTH SALARY);
• RELOCATION PACKAGE UP-TO 20,000,000 VND for candidates from HN, HCMC with above 1-year working experience who willing to relocate to DN;
• Monthly responsible & phone allowance;
• Support for lunch and transportation;
• PVI health & accident insurance;
• 5 working days/ week: Mon – Fri with flexible working time;
• Annual salary review;
• 12 days of annual leave & 7 days of company holidays (Summer holiday, Mid-Autumn, Christmas, LG Group and VS DCV Foundation Days);
• On-site & training opportunities in Korea;
• Staff trip, sporty clubs;
• Monthly budget for team building activities…
Thông tin khác
Competitive remuneration package (up to 16-month salary)
Global Automotive projects for luxury automobile brands
Great challenge with big opportunities
Nơi làm việc
- DITP Tower, Nam O 1, Lien Chieu, Da Nang
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của LG VEHICLE COMPONENT SOLUTIONS DEVELOPMENT CENTER VIETNAM (LG VS DCV). Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.