LG Electronics Vehicle Component Solutions Company focuses on eco-friendly automotive components. The VS Company produces high-quality In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) systems that deliver both information and entertainment on-the-go for many of the world‘s biggest automobile brands.
We, LG Electronics Development Center Vietnam (VS DCV), conduct core R&D activities, and various product reliability tests in support of our vehicle component business.
As the leader of Software Development Part, your roles & responsibilities will be as below:
• Being responsible for project planning;
• Lead & manage project development and delivery to LGE VS Head Quarter & OEM;
• Support Team Leader for team building: recruitment, training, coaching & mentoring members;
• Support Team Leader in monitoring projects, Team members KPI and evaluation;
• Make reports and communicate with local and head quarter management.
What we offer:
• 13th month salary + incentive bonus (total remuneration package: up to 16-month salary);
• Transportation allowance of VND 500,000/ month;
• Lunch support;
• Responsibility allowance;
• Phone allowance;
• Allowance for Coding Expert;
• Support fee to get English & technical certification;
• Flexible working time;
• 5 working days/ week: Mon – Fri;
• Annual salary review;
• Premium health care & accident insurance;
• 12 days of annual leave & 7 days of company holidays;
• On-site & training opportunities in Korea;
• Staff trip, sporty clubs;
• Monthly budget for team building activities…
• Education: Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information System, Electronic & Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent;
• Prior experience:
At least 2 years working experience as Project Leader/Manager with multiple projects and team scope of 10-15 members.
Experience with one or more general purpose programming skills including but not limited to C/C++/Java.
Experience working with one or more from the following: GUI application development, embedded Linux / QNX environment, IPC, device platform development, developing large software systems;
Experience in Agile software development methods (Scrum, Kanban) or eager to learn them.
• Language skills:
Fluent Bi-Lingual is must: English & Vietnamese;
Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors;
Ability to speak Korean is a plus.
• Advantages if possess:
MS Office skills especially with Excel and Power Point;
Time management with task prioritizing skill coupled with the capacity to work under pressure;
Ability to mediate disagreements competently and negotiate a win-win resolution for all parties;
Management certificates such as PMP, PMP-ACP or similar;
Technical background in Automotive embedded, Vehicle Infotainment or experience with one of technical stack such as Bluetooth, Phone Projection, Broadcast/Radio, Multimedia, etc.
Thông tin khác
Competitive remuneration package (up to 16-month salary)
Training & on-site opportunities abroad
12 days of annual leave & 7 days of company holiday
Nơi làm việc
- 34F & 36F, Keangnam Landmark 72 Tower, Pham Hung, Nam Tu Liem, Hanoi
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của LG VEHICLE COMPONENT SOLUTIONS DEVELOPMENT CENTER VIETNAM (LG VS DCV). Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.