This role coordinates and leads software development projects related to new and existing business opportunities, reporting to the VP of Operations. These projects will vary and may include the implementation of new features or changes to existing products based on specific requirements. The candidate must be self-initiating and have a knowledge of project management processes. Duties will include developing and maintaining project milestones, stakeholder registers, issue and risk logs, and communication plans as well as defining and documenting business process flows. This role will work with Management to successfully deliver projects.
The responsibilities of the individual in this position include:
● Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
● Assist with development of project plans
● Gathers all project information: schedules, data requests, assignments, tasks, and project meetings
● Attend all project related meetings with stakeholders as necessary
● Attend technical requirements gathering meetings with stakeholders and being able to translate these requirements into development plans and schedules
● Manages business resources assigned to projects; including project scope and timelines.
● Maintains document control, track project activities and team communication
● Analyzes, proposes, and reviews deliverables and presents to management
● Effectively applies standard project management methodology and enforces project standards
● Responsible for directly liaising with project partners and customers to scope requirements on product customization related to the specific project
● Works with project team to understand and assist with tracking all work, task and project assignments
● Responsible for delivering solutions to problems agreed upon by stakeholders
● Travel and stay in Singapore to attend the above-mentioned meetings, discussions and any other required events.
The successful candidate will have extensive demonstrable skills and experiences including the following:
● Highly skilled at gathering and building consensus on the project plan and implementation approach
● Project leadership experience
● Proven software development project management experience using industry standard practices and methodologies
● Knowledge and experience of full project lifecycle
● General understanding of technology concepts and related areas
● Ability to present and report project status to operational management/stakeholders
● Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
● Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial
● Strong problem solving and analytical skills
● Exceptional written, verbal and presentation communication skills in English
● Bachelor’s degree required
● Three to five years of experience in a project-management related role
● Experience working with development teams and software development lifecycle is preferred
● Ability to understand new concepts and work on self-improving areas with knowledge gaps to understand company direction and technology used
● Agile mindset.
Thông tin khác
Premium Healthcare,Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance as labor law stipulate
Public holiday and Annual leave in accordance with the Vietnamese labor law
Laptop and other necessary working tools. Apply the latest technology
Nơi làm việc
- Lầu 7, Tòa nhà Central Park, 208 Nguyễn Trãi, Phường Phạm Ngũ Lão, Quận 1, TPHCM
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của SKYLAB INNOGRAM VIETNAM LLC. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.