Overall Job Purpose:
Successful candidate will work within the SCC IT Development Team to design, develop and maintain Contract Management system and workflows for IT projects within the SCC Group. They will also perform any other duties which may be allocated to them due to developing technologies and business requirements.
Main Duties of Job:
• Developing and maintaining Contract Management solutions and workflows.
• Analysing and clarifying requirements.
• Taking responsibility for projects/tasks and reporting of progress to line management.
• Strong English communication both in verbal and writing to work directly with customers.
• Has career path to become Business analyst/System analyst.
• Experience in working with workflows/processes.
• Experience in system administration.
• Ability work well in individual as well as in a team across multiple locations.
• Ability to stick to project plans/deadlines.
• Experience of Coupa/Exari Contract Management, Alfresco enterprise platform.
• Experience of BPMN (Business Process Model and Notation). RBACS (Role Based Access Control).
• Experience of Microsoft Word / Word Online document processing.
• Familiar with DevOps.
Visit our website: https://www.scc.com/
Thông tin khác
KPI Bonus & 13th salary
15 annual leave
Nơi làm việc
- 8th Floor, Mapletree Business Center, 1060 Nguyen Van Linh Blvd, Dist.7, Ho Chi Minh City
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của SCC ( SPECIALIST COMPUTER CENTRES) LTD.. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.