ServiceNow’ s cloud-based solutions power the service-centered enterprise, advanced automation and process workflow capabilities within a single platform for managing service relationships including ITSM HR, Facilities and Finance…ServiceNow Platform allows to discover news way IT work by using drag‑and‑drop or professional developer tools to develop Custom Apps on top of ServiceNow platform.
• Develops technical solutions for integrations into the Platform DXC ecosystem. This is an engineering role with technical skills in the context of software component integrations through the ServiceNow integration framework. Performs and provides automation for testing and integration of such systems, subsystems and components.
• Participates in all technical aspects of the development projects and solution delivery pertaining to ServiceNow Integrations utilizing Agile/Scrum methodology
• Interface with internal and external technical teams to successfully test and deliver to project requirements.
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
• Bachelor's degree in systems engineering, computer science, management information systems, or related field required.
• At least 3 years' experience with .NET/Java/ Java Script code is required
• Experience with REST/SOAP Webservices is required
• Good verbal and written communication skills; Good speaking and understanding of the English Language
• Ability to work collaboratively with other ServiceNow developers/SCRUM teams
• Ability to Identify issues/deficiencies, and recommend solutions, with a mindset for continuous improvement
• Ability to work independently and as part of a global team
• Ability to work full time in a fast-paced environment; physically able to sit/stand at a computer and work in front of a computer screen for significant portions of the work day
• Knowledge of ServiceNow components such as Service Catalog, Change/Incident/Problem Management, Asset Management, CMDB a plus.
• ServiceNow Admin Training a plus.
• Experience with JSON a plus
• Knowledge of ServiceNow scripting and be able to work with forms, tables and navigate around in ServiceNow a plus.
• Scrum / Agile Experience a plus
Thông tin khác
Attractive Salary, 13th month salary, English & Technical Incentives
18 leaves per year, Premium Healthcare Insurance package (1+1)
Overseas Transfer Program (USA, UK, Finland, Australia, Japan, Germany, Singapore, etc.)
Nơi làm việc
- Head Office: Etown 5 Building 364 Cong Hoa Street, Ward 13 Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của DXC VIETNAM. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.