Tiki is Vietnam’s most trusted e-commerce platform. We are the first in the country to offer 2-hour delivery. Tiki has the highest NPS score amongst all e-commerce platforms in Vietnam. Customer trust and satisfaction are at the heart of everything we do. Harmony and learning is the core foundation of our culture.
In an already fast-growing Vietnam e-commerce market, Tiki is experiencing exceptional growth. With growth comes interesting and unique problems. Vietnam market with its diverse and emerging seller base, densely populated city logistics and growing consumer spending online - not only for products but also for services, presents unique product and technology building opportunities. We are in a heavy technology investment mode with many new things to build.
• Are you excited about shaping the online shopping experience for millions of users?
• Are you an active listener and passionate in understanding user needs, pains, and behaviors?
• Are you a proactive and independent problem solver with a user empathy mindset?
• Are you analytical in identifying patterns and trends through data?
If the answer is Yes to all of the above, then this opportunity is for you.
Come and be a part of our Product Design Team that consists of designers and researchers who are dedicated to bringing the best-in-class shopping experience for Tiki customers and building killer tools for sellers, suppliers and business teams on multiple platforms through user-centered and data-driven methodologies.
Role and Responsibilities:
As a senior UX researcher will be responsible for the following tasks;
• Planning and conducting qualitative and quantitative and research that influences UX and Tiki product vision, adapting methods as needed effectively.
• Work closely with Product design team members and other stakeholders and to identify hypothetical problems and prioritize research questions based on project goals and iteratively evaluate UX solutions.
• Execute end-to-end research projects with all aspects of the research lifestyles
• Present the findings and actionable insights of user research and usability testings through reports, presentations, and other means
• Proactively demonstrate thought leadership by proposing and delivering strategic research projects and teach others how to apply a range of research methods
• 3 + years of experience conducting UX research with a variety of methods and activities
• Strong portfolio of past work experience that demonstrates generative and evaluative research, from managing to executing research.
• Expertise in qualitative research methods and comfort with quantitative methods.
• BA/BS or equivalent degree in design, psychology, human-computer interaction, or a relative field or equivalent practical experience.
• Knowledgeable in using supporting tools to analyze and organize findings
• Knowledge in statistics and data analysis is a plus
Thông tin khác
Competitive salary, 13th month Salary
Annual health check-up and premium healthcare
Special internal programs for employee when shopping on Tiki.vn
Nơi làm việc
- Viettel Tower, 285 Cách Mạng Tháng 8, Phường 12, Quận 10, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của TIKI CORPORATION. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.