As a Unity AR/VR developer, you will be responsible for client-side application development, which will operate on the iOS/WebApp/VR devices.
• Working in a project-oriented development team to create custom AR and VR experiences for enterprise use cases (engineering, biomedical, marketing, training, etc.) in Unity.
• Setting up virtual environments for a wide range of AR or VR scenarios, depending on the project type.
• Implementing user interfaces based on mockups and storyboards.
• Crafting intuitive user interactions for both novice and experienced users.
• Writing well-documented, reusable code in C++, C#, or other languages as necessary.
• Maintenance and optimize exits features.
• Support other members about technology and solutions.
• Willing to challenge other languages /FW.
■ Skill and Experience:
• Have good knowledge of Unity 3D development.
• Solid understanding in C# and OOP.
• Have knowledge about iOS/Android development.
• Have knowledge of creating AR/VR application.
• Have knowledge of game engine concepts such as lighting, shaders, materials, meshes, scripting, etc.
• Have deep understanding about mathematical concepts such as linear algebra, matrix multiplication, quaternions, etc.
• Have experience in distributed version of control software SVN/GIT.
■ Nice to have:
• UI/UX ability and experience a plus.
• Creativity in finding solutions to abstract design problems, particularly with respect to translating real-world concepts and interactions into AR/VR.
• General familiarity with industry-standard 3D graphics software such as 3DS Max, Maya, Substance, etc.
• Have knowledge of creating plugin for Unity3D.
• Been a part of at least 1 complete AR/VR project in Unity.
■ Why You'll Love Working Here
• Global, friendly environment. We use English in our office.
• Performance review 2 times per year.
• Premium Health Insurance package (PVI)
• 13th-month salary
• Employee Relationship: company trip, monthly team building
• Leave Paid: Summer holiday, Company birthday, Annual Leave (max 24days)
• Care programs: Wedding, Close family pass away, Giving Birth, Premium Insurance.
• Free Drinking: Coffee, Tea, Milk & Beer.
• Work-Life Balance: Baby care time policy for staffs have kids.
• Commuting allowances (parking/transportation fee)
• Annual health checkup
• Sports club (badminton, football, swimming, yoga)
• Buying book support.
• Summer Holidays
Thông tin khác
Full benefit with premium insurance
Performance review 2 times per year
Summer Paid Leaves and Baby care program
Nơi làm việc
- 117-119 Ly Chinh Thang, Dist.3, HCMC, Vietnam
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của PERSOL PROCESS & TECHNOLOGY VIETNAM CO., LTD.. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.