At VinBigData we are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
• Provide counsel to product teams on the appropriate research strategy needed to answer critical questions.
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps. Design user journeys, interaction maps, content outlines, and general information architecture…
• Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets…
• Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
• Document design patterns as style guides, pattern libraries, or design systems to ensure developers can quickly, easily, and consistently get to the intended design solutions
• Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
• Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
• Conduct layout & usability adjustments based on user feedback
• Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
• At least 3-5 years of experience as a UX/UI Designer
• Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
• Portfolio of design projects
• Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
• Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, Figma, Sketch, AdobeXD.
• Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
• Good time-management skills.
• BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field.
Compensation and Benefits
Top market salary
Private health insurance covered for VinMec and top hospitals in VN.
Preferential access to services and products of Vingroup’s member companies such as VinFast, VinPearl, VinMec, VinSchool, etc.
Training courses and certificates.
Team building/company trips.
And many more!
Please attach both your CV and Portforlio via this email
Work location: 9th Floor - Century Tower, Vincom Times City Mega Mall, 458 Minh Khai Street, Vinh Tuy Ward, Hai Ba Trung District, Ha Noi City
Thông tin khác
Nơi làm việc
- Century Tower, T14, Khu đô thị Times City, 458 Minh Khai, Quận Hai Bà Trưng, Hà Nội
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của VIỆN NGHIÊN CỨU DỮ LIỆU LỚN VINBIGDATA – CÔNG NGHỆ VIỆT VÌ TƯƠNG LAI VIỆT. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.