• Practice IT asset management, including maintenance of network component inventory, life cycle management and related documentation.
• Provides “ownership” of the problem thru final resolution.
• Installation of in-house and remote hardware and software across the organization’s network.
• Conduct research and make recommendations on network products, services, protocols, and standards in support of network procurement and development efforts.
• Assess, approve and administer all equipment, hardware, and software upgrades.
• Manage and ensure the effectiveness of servers, including e-mail, print, and backup servers, and their associated operating systems and software. Responsible for on-site and off-site data centers.
• Manage and ensure optimal operation of all network hardware and equipment, including routers, switches, hubs, UPSs, and so on.
• Manage and ensure optimal operation of Voice-IP system (Call-center, IP-Phone, Soft-Phone, Voice-Gateway, …)
• Manage and ensure the effectiveness of security solutions, including firewalls, anti-virus solutions, and intrusion detection systems.
• Manage the end-user equipment’s deployment system (Ex: Microsoft Deployment Toolkit)
• Test network performance and provide network performance statistics and reports; develop strategies for maintaining the network infrastructure.
• Test server performance and provide network performance statistics and reports; develop strategies for maintaining server infrastructure.
• Oversee the administration of user accounts, permissions, and access rights.
• Direct and administrate a contingent of network analysts and technicians, and where necessary, conduct performance reviews and corrective action.
• 2 years of experience managing and configuring enterprise-wide LANs, WANs, WLANs, VPNs, etc.
• Good knowledge of current protocols and standards, including Infrastructure services (AD, DNS, DHCP, Microsoft Deployment Toolkit, DFS, …), Networking services (Switching, Routing, SSL/IP-Sec VPN, Load Balancing), Voice services (IP), Security services (Firewall, IDS/IPS, NAT, Port Forwarding, Antivirus, …)
• Good knowledge of Virtualization.
• Hands-on experience troubleshooting hardware such as servers, routers, bridges, switches, hubs, modems, network interface cards, and so on.
• Knowledge and understanding of system flow charts, data processing concepts, and telecommunications principles.
• Experience use python/shell script to automatic daily tasks.
• Experience use application API
• Experience installing network cabling and telephony systems.
• Knowledge and understanding of School Management System, Customer Relationship Management and Learning Management System is an advantage.
• Experience in education is an advantage.
Thông tin khác
Số lượng cần tuyển: 1 người
Yêu cầu kinh nghiệm: 2 năm
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian
Giới tính: Không yêu cầu
• Allowances: lunch, monthly attire.
• Work in a dynamic, professional environment.
• Provide equipment/work computer.
• Full payment of social insurance, health insurance, and unemployment insurance is paid by the company
• Welfare policy: travel, salary, and a bonus in accordance with the company's regulations.
• Regularly trained and improved.
Nơi làm việc
- 68 Võ Thị Sáu, Phường Tân Định, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của CÔNG TY TNHH CON ĐƯỜNG GIÁO DỤC (EDUPATH). Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.