Title Senior System Admin
Report to IT Manager
The role is to installation, and connectivity of computer systems and network infrastructure to ensure the stable operation of TheEdge’s IT assets. This includes developing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all new and existing network hardware, software, and communication links. This role is also responsible for telephone, data center, security systems, and other electronic infrastructure.
• Practice IT asset management, including maintenance of network component inventory, life cycle management, and related documentation.
• Provides “ownership” of the problem thru final resolution.
• Installation of in-house and remote hardware and software across the organization’s network.
• Conduct research and make recommendations on network products, services, protocols, and standards in support of network procurement and development efforts.
• Assess, approve and administer all equipment, hardware, and software upgrades.
• Manage and ensure the effectiveness of servers, including e-mail, print, and backup servers, and their associated operating systems and software. Responsible for on-site and off-site data centers.
• Manage and ensure optimal operation of all network hardware and equipment, including routers, switches, hubs, UPSs, and so on.
• Manage and ensure optimal operation of Voice-IP system (Call-center, IP-Phone, Soft-Phone, Voice-Gateway, …)
• Manage and ensure the effectiveness of security solutions, including firewalls, anti-virus solutions, and intrusion detection systems.
• Manage the end-user equipment’s deployment system (Ex: Microsoft Deployment Toolkit)
• Test network performance and provide network performance statistics and reports; develop strategies for maintaining the network infrastructure.
• Test server performance and provide network performance statistics and reports; develop strategies for maintaining server infrastructure.
• Oversee the administration of user accounts, permissions, and access rights.
• Direct and administrate a contingent of network analysts and technicians, and where necessary, conduct performance reviews and corrective action.
• Formal Education & Certification
• Four-years college diploma degree or higher is required, preferably in the field of computer science or other related academic fields
• 2 years of relevant work/management experience.
Knowledge & Experience
• 2 years of experience managing and configuring enterprise-wide LANs, WANs, WLANs, VPNs, etc.
• Good knowledge of current protocols and standards, including Infrastructure services (AD, DNS, DHCP, Microsoft Deployment Toolkit, DFS, …), Networking services (Switching, Routing, SSL/IP-Sec VPN, Load Balancing), Voice services (IP), Security services (Firewall, IDS/IPS, NAT, Port Forwarding, Antivirus, …)
• Good knowledge of Virtualization.
• Hands-on experience troubleshooting hardware such as servers, routers, bridges, switches, hubs, modems, network interface cards, and so on.
• Knowledge and understanding of system flow charts, data processing concepts, and telecommunications principles.
• Experience use python/shell script to automatic daily tasks.
• Experience use application API
• Experience installing network cabling and telephony systems.
• Knowledge and understanding of School Management System, Customer Relationship Management and Learning Management System is an advantage.
• Experience in education is an advantage.
• Ready to work overtime
• Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
• Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
• Able to conduct research into networking issues and products as required.
• Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and make sound decisions in emergency situations.
• Ability to present ideas in a user-friendly language.
• Highly self-motivated and directed.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Allowances: lunch, monthly attire.
• Work in a dynamic, professional environment.
• Provide equipment/work computer.
• Full payment of social insurance, health insurance, and unemployment insurance is paid by the company
• Welfare policy: travel, salary, and a bonus in accordance with the company's regulations.
• Regularly trained and improved.
Thông tin khác
Nơi làm việc
- 68 Võ Thị Sáu, Tân Định, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của CÔNG TY TNHH CON ĐƯỜNG GIÁO DỤC. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.