At least 6-7 years’ relevant experience troubleshooting hardware and Redhat Linux servers in both Virtual and standalone server environments.
Experience in server Administration, OS troubleshooting knowledge. Good understanding in Compliance Remediation. Experience working with Installation and configurations of Application/Tools as required by App Teams. Commitment to following change management processes when making changes to the production environment. Candidate should be ready to work in a dynamic and challenging environment. A strong team player; self-motivated and a great attitude, Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Responsible for providing specialized technical support remotely, this includes OS/Cluster troubleshooting, repairing and debugging as necessary.
• Provides support for server remediation activities and troubleshoot as necessary towards completion.
• Automating the routine jobs with shell/python scripts.
• Responsible for installation, configuration, and maintenance in support of business processing requirements and working on High end technical issues and providing end to end support.
• Resolve operating system problems identified in logs and coordinate with vendors for resolution.
• Support weekend activities, rebooting server, closely work with application team.
Certifications If Any
• Redhat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
· Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA)
· Four to seven years of system administration experience
· Strong Knowledge on Redhat OS in both Physical and Virtual Environment.
· Knowledge on UNIX Shell scripting
· Excellent inter-personal and communication skills and Ability to work on multiple initiatives and projects
· Excellent Troubleshooting skills on Linux OS. Able to handle most of basic User, group management in AD, system start-up, service modification, Crontab Entries, file system management.
· Sound knowledge on Enterprise networking protocols.
WHY SHOULD JOIN WITH US:
• Insurance plan based on full salary + 13th salary + Performance Bonus.
• 100% full salary from the 1st day of working.
• Medical Benefit (Bao Viet Insurance package) for Employee and Family.
• Working in a fast paced, flexible, and multinational working environment. Chance to travel onsite (in 49 countries).
• Internal Training (Technical & Functional). Scope of English Training.
• Working time: 8:30 am-6:00 pm from Mondays to Fridays.
• 18 paid leaves per year (including 12 annual leaves + 6 personal leaves)
Thông tin khác
Nơi làm việc
- Tháp Leadvisors, Tầng 23, 643 Đường Phạm Văn Đồng, Quận Bắc Từ Liêm, Hà Nội, Việt Nam
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của TẬP ĐOÀN CNTT TOÀN CẦU HCL TECHNOLOGIES. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.