The Senior Service Delivery Manager is responsible for leading teams to deliver multi projects and teams that span across one or more Projects and teams
Manage resources, schedules, financials and adhere to stage gate quality and SDLC control guidelines throughout the full systems development life cycle. This also includes management of issues, risks and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery.
The Senior Service Delivery Manager has the authority to run the project on a day-to-day basis. Verify that the project produces the required deliverables of quality, within the specified constraints of time and cost and to achieve the potential benefits defined in the business case.
• Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives
• Full project life cycle ownership: manage scope and change, successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment;
• Also manage PROD support, be responsible for Incident/Fault and Problem Management, Diagnostics & root cause analysis reporting delivery, deliver resolution to fix.
• Report on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities
• Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization
• Prepare estimates and detailed project plan for all phases of the project
• Manage Customers and Stakeholders (Sales, Business development) engagement.
• Develop and deliver progress reports, Presales support and proposals, presentations to various audiences, including project team, sponsors, Board of Manager and key stakeholders
• Continue professional development in order to keep abreast of emerging technologies, methods and best practices
• Provide leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones
• Monitor staff performance and complete performance reviews
• Other duties as assigned
• Experience with both Software Development and Application Managed Service
• Excellent experience in SDLC Methodologies: Agile/SCRUM and Waterfall, and IT Service Management with ITIL
• Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple Project teams
• Experience with PROD support and System monitoring
• Strong experience presenting to executive sponsors and demonstrated communication skills (written, verbal and presentation) and interpersonal skills
• Research best practices within and outside the organization to establish benchmark data and use continuous process improvement disciplines to achieve results
• Experience negotiating vendor contracts
• Experience drafting and submitting budget proposals and recommending subsequent budget changes where necessary
• Technically competent with various software programs, including but not limited to Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio), Microsoft Projects, ServiceNow, JIRA, Monitoring tools (Splunk, Zabix, CloudWatch, Azure Monitoring)
• Knowledge of system frameworks including .NET, Git, AngluarJS, and GitHub
• Knowledge of Cloud computing
• Must be able to learn, understand and apply new technolo
• Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
• 5+ years of project management experience, including tracking and planning projects
• 5+ years of experience working with business stakeholders within a cross-functional matrix environment
• 1+ years of previous experience with gathering requirements from the client / business and documentation
Senior Project Manager top skills and proficiencies:
• Developing Budgets
• Project Management
• Process Improvement
• Performance Management
• Attention to Detail
Thông tin khác
Số lượng cần tuyển: 2 người
Yêu cầu kinh nghiệm: Trên 5 năm
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian
Giới tính: Không yêu cầu
• Attractive salary. Performance based award.
• Young and dynamic working environment.
• Continuous development of hard and soft skills through work and professional trainings.
• Enjoy new culture, living environment in Singapore.
• Exciting leisure: sport and art events (football club, family day...)
• Company's labor policy completely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation plus other benefits offered by the company (Company trip, Holiday, etc.)
Nơi làm việc
- Ho Chi Minh, Ha Noi, Da Nang
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của FPT Software. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.