As a professional in this field, you must be able to keep pace with a fast-moving IT landscape and possess a range of superior IT skills. You must be able to communicate effective strategies with a range of stakeholders. Further, you will be expected to identify gaps in current IT practices and recommend best practice solutions to reduce risk and maximize business opportunities.
● Perform continual testing on current systems to determine potential problems or security threats.
● Conduct cloud security reviews (AWS) and network security assessments.
● Prepare reports for internal and external clients detailing the security issues, making recommendations, and identifying solutions.
● Work with application delivery team to implement application security
● Operate cloud security products such as WAF, Monitoring system to detect and
respond to security attacks as soon as the issue comes.
● Formulate an IT security incident response strategy and implement a method of
● Review, analysis, and delivery security projects such as web application firewall,
● Support the business with a range of compliance requirements.
● Provision of business support at a high level and to a range of key stakeholders in relation to ongoing security improvements.
● Crisis management where required.
● Provide advice on hacking tools and techniques including advanced malware
● Keep up to date with the latest thinking on secure coding and cyber-security issues.
● Five years (or more) experience of working on security projects for major
organizations are desirable.
● Ethical hacking and penetration testing to test internal systems such as applications and infrastructure to ensure systems are safe.
● Cloud computing environments such as AWS (ECS, S3, WAF, API, etc.) and related cloud security skills
● Standards related to implementing a risk management framework such as COBIT, ITIL, ISO 27001/2, and NIST.
● Common programming languages such as NodeJS, PHP, etc.
● Ability to manage the Internet protocol suite which is the computer networking model and set of communications protocols used on the Internet including TCP and IP.
● Ability to work as part of a team but also independently and on own initiative.
● Flexible approach to tasks that may change daily.
● Analytical ability to break down problems into constituent parts.
● Solid communication skills and expertise to translate technical jargon into a business familiar language.
● Proven ability to audit an IT environment and provide security and process
● Good English communication skills both written and verbal.
● A bachelor's degree in computer science, cyber-security, or a related field including engineering, mathematics, physics, and other STEM subjects is becoming increasingly common for entry-level candidates.
● Having one/many of these certificates is desirable: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), AWS Security Specialist, Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), or equivalent certificates.
Thông tin khác
• Annual Leave: 18 days/year
• Probation Leave: 3 days/ 2 month
• Salary review: 2 times/year
• 13th-month bonus
• Gift for birthday
• Company Trip once a year
• Full salary insurance
• Generali Health Insurance
• International working environment
• Opportunity to onsite in Japan, US, UK, Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia
• Support Laptop and Monitor
13th month bonus
Trip for Employee & Partner
Nơi làm việc
- Waseco Building - 10 Pho Quang Street, Ward 02, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh, Tan Binh, Ho Chi Minh
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của Pizza Hut Digital Ventures. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.