• Facilitate effective process / tools implementation.
• Ensure delivered quality.
• Detail activities are per RBVH/QMS role based and CC ProLib definition.
• Engineering Product Quality for the SW projects in Automotive Domain (SW development, V&V Testing,…).
• Perform Process Compliance Check, Work product audits, Quality Gates and internal audits,... as schedule.
• Evaluate the tailoring, CARs and 8D.
• Ensure process implementation in projects through training, audits and monitoring.
• Manage QA activities in the projects / department with stakeholders.
• Suggest process improvements for weak process areas and projects.
• Analyze defects at project and department level, facilitate Department level defect prevention plan or quality improvement plan.
• Proposal yearly KPIs, analyze and baseline metrics at department level.
• Ensure Implementation of counter measures in the projects from the 8D reports.
• Collect, share, publish department level LL/BP and contribute to organization’s repository.
• Communicate with representative or stakeholder at customer site.
• Take responsible for Customer Satisfaction Index metrics when required.
• Assist Quality Manager for organization operation excellence activities.
• Conduct trainings on QMS training courses
• Support QMM department in process harmonization with customers (where applicable)
• Identify & collect good sample artefacts for submission to Organization Process Database Library
Mandatory Skills required:
Problem analysis and problem solving, 7 QC tools, ISO 9001:2015
Good English communication skills.
Able to work independence, deal with different stakeholders.
Experienced at using QMS (quality management system)
• Background in IT Computer science/ Mechatronics preferred.
• At least 5 years of QA experience in SW project.
• Experience in quality as process engineering profile, software process audit
• Proficiency in ISO 9001:2015, CMMI Lev 3, Automotive SPICE, ISO 26262.
• MS Office experience (Excel, Word, PPT, VBA)
• Statistical Process Control
• Quality Auditor, etc
Thông tin khác
Because we don't just follow trends, we create them.
Because together we turn ideas into reality, working every day to make the world of tomorrow a better place. Do you have high standards when it comes to your job? So do we. At Bosch, you will discover more than just work.
Benefits and Career Opportunities
Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
Join a dynamic and fast growing global company (English-speaking environment)
13th-month salary bonus + attractive performance bonus (you'll love it!) + annual performance appraisal
100% monthly basic salary and mandatory social insurances in 2-month probation
Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments
16++ days of annual leave + 1 day of birthday leave
Premium health insurance for employee and 02 family members
Flexible working time
Lunch and parking allowance
Various training on hot-trend technologies/ foreign language (English/Chinese/Japanese) and soft-skills
Fitness & sport activities: football, badminton, yoga, Aerobic
Free in-house entertainment facilities and snack
Join in various team building, company trip, year-end party, tech talks and a lot of charity events
Committed 13th-mth bonus + attractive yearly bonus
Premium Healthcare for you and 2 family members
16++ days of paid leave per year
Nơi làm việc
- 364 Cong Hoa street, ward 13, Tan Binh, Ho Chi Minh
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của Robert Bosch Engineering And Business Solutions. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.