Eye on the evolutions of digital advertising, digital retail and platform API possibilities... and suggest potential integration of such innovation into our offers
• Interact with the creative agency’s Production department to ensure proper handover of new products
• Optimize web applications
• Keep improving internal frameworks, tools and processes
- Create New Ads Contents:
• Analyze idea/design from Game Design/Producer.
• Propose/do research to find suitable solution.
• Implement/create New Ads Content based on design and feedback from other parties.
• Follow up and keep plan executed as schedule according to requirements (e.g., type of work & schedule) provided by Game Producers, Division Lead Developer and common work agreements with the different departments (i.e., Game Design, 2D & 3D Art) in order to achieve milestone contents delivery
• Collaborate with Ads Server Team and the Game Team in order to embed the New Ads Contents onto the host game using the Ads Server Tools and following the Gameloft Ads Processes.
• Report to relevant Division Lead Developer on daily basis ETA on task completion
• Report immediately to the relevant Division Lead Developer regarding any blockages, unresolved issues and other impediments to the production
• Write documents about the technical aspect of the project and take part in project Postmortem, especially technical part of it.
• R&D on the new technology, write documents to share experience.
• Create/use/develop/optimize tools, frameworks to improve working process.
- Contribution to Studio / PRG Department / Division:
• Take a part in developing and improving the management tools and process, pipeline as well as team & work organization by discussing their inputs/ideas with the relevant superiors
• At least 2 years professional experience in the similar field of business
• Experienced of HTML5/web game development;
• Experienced with cloud platforms is a plus;
• Experienced with PixyJS and Cocos creator is a plus;
• Knowledge of Mobile Platforms (iOS/Android) is a plus;
• Knowledge of Game Development is a plus;
• Knowledge of WebGL and 3D Programming is a plus;
• Knowledge of extra programming languages such as C# is a plus;
• Knowledge of React Native, Cocos creator, ThreeJS, PixiJS is a plus;
• Knowledge of platforms and techniques: iOS, Android, HTML5, Mobile … is a plus;
• Knowledge of online communication and networking technologies.
• Knowledge of the technology (HTML5 on Mobile, iOS/Android, Ads platform) to provide solutions, or to propose solutions that ensure the quality, performance and compatibility of the final products.
• Research on new technology / algorithms / methods… and communicate with all related departments.
• Autonomous and proactive attitude;
• Flexibility to adapt to change;
• Analytical and synthesis skills;
• Problem solving and open minded;
• Writing readable code that is easily usable by others
• Ability to work under high pressure
• Ability to communicate clearly and share solutions with fellow team members;
• Logic thinking
• Code creation / Java script + HTML
• Team work / Communication
• Data structure + Algorithms
• Commitment and Sense of responsibility: Show Strong commitment to the projects and to the company and be willing to work hard to complete the task on-time.
• Open-minded: Demonstrate flexibility of thinking and accept positives feedback for improvement.
• Self-disciplined: demonstrate strong motivation and passion at work.
• Team work: Cooperate with team members and actively provide support.
• Solutions-oriented: Be able to find solutions in order efficiently solve issues or emergencies
• Good communication skills;
• Pro-active and ability to work under high pressure;
• Team spirit, sense of responsibility, result-oriented and deadline commitment
• Passion for creating mini game
• Teamwork, sense of responsibility and result-oriented and deadline commitment;
• Highly responsible and committed to all technical matters;
• Meticulousness & quality oriented;
• Structured, result-oriented working approach
• Open-minded: Demonstrate flexibility of thinking and accept positives feedbacks from others for improvement;
• Self-disciplined: demonstrate strong motivation and passion at work;
• Team work: Cooperate with team members and actively provide support;
• Good at research and development skill – Be constantly up-to-date of new technologies and tools;
• Flexible attitude and a quick learner
• Actively sharing know-how related to their field; learning from members of the studio's other teams
Why join the Gameloft universe?
Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
Teamwork with international talents
Recognition and rewards
Creative and modern workplace
Continuous and professional training
Work hard, play hard
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Thông tin khác
Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
Recognition and rewards based on your performance
Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
Nơi làm việc
- 26 Ung Van Khiem, Pax Sky Building, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District, HCMC, Vietnam
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của GAMELOFT. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.