Top 3 Reasons To Join Us
• Incredible challenges.
• A great chance to impact millions of users.
• Passionate & talented colleagues.
About Product at Tiki
You will be the owner of the problems assigned to you and you will decide how they get solved while ensuring a great customer experience.
What will you do?
• Do deep dive (quantitative/qualitative) to understand the problems assigned to you (or you identify) and plan well-rounded solutions based on this understanding
• Convince about the proposed solutions with evidence - to seek their buy-in/support
• Understand both the controllable and uncontrollable factors related to your solutions and identify a risk mitigation plan for them to still deliver what is needed
• Work with multiple stakeholders on a day to day basis to manage your own as well as their expectations related to the solutions being built
• Define a long term plan with a clear end goal and also define short term goals for moving towards the ultimate goal - with clearly defined success metrics to measure product performance and be objective about the results
• Learn whatever is needed to do what is expected of you
• 2+ years industry experience in product or similar roles
• Customer obsession: always start from ‘customer’ to understand their problems/needs and to be the customers’ advocate and always bring the focus on their needs.
• Ownership: understands well that any issue with the product (strategy/communication/design/technical/service) that impacts the customer experience is your problem and you need to know always what is the next step to solve it
• A structured approach to break a complex/ambiguous problem into smaller pieces and can then work on solving the smaller elements individually. Can well define an MVP (for ‘proof of concept’ or ‘go to market’) by picking the most impactful features first. You may not always get the priorities right but gets them right more often than not
• Humble: a ‘keep learning’ attitude and does not shy away from doing ground research (talk to customers, learn from competitors, check customer complaints) with the hope of finding new insights to improve customer experience.
• Understands technology enough to be able to design a high-level flow of technology solutions, understands the overall process of development, testing and the release cycle, can discuss technical corner cases of anomaly values with stakeholders
• Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills
Why You'll Love Working Here:
Inside our engineering & product team:
• We iterate constantly. There's no such thing as the best version of anything, just a constant streams of improvements and tests.
• We move fast, really fast. Major changes can be executed in a few days, many times just a few hours.
• We have a data-informed mindset. We try to use data to inform our decision as much as possible.
• We are independent. Most of the time, your team will not need technical assistance from other teams.
• We take risks. We're not afraid to challenge "best practices".
Our attractive offers include:
• Open communication with passionate and experienced members.
• Challenging working environment.
• Easy access to the library with tons of startup, product, UX, coding... books.
• Private healthcare insurance.
• Annual health check-ups.
• Special internal programs for Tikiers when shopping on Tiki.vn (free ship TikiNow service, discount...).
• Internal events to bond our mutual understanding & spirit such as team building, team outing, Tiki's birthday, year-end party...
• New & beautiful office with a pantry room (with bar), entertainment & gymnastic equipment, yoga rooms, a library and an open space facilitating cross-department communication.
• Competitive salary and performance review, 13th-month pay and bonus based on performance.
Thông tin khác
Competitive salary, 13th month Salary
Annual health check-up and premium healthcare
Special internal programs for employee when shopping on Tiki.vn
Nơi làm việc
- Viettel Tower, 285 Cách Mạng Tháng 8, Phường 12, Quận 10, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của TIKI CORPORATION. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.