• Support the organization’s intellectual property strategy by documenting data and independent, unique and patentable ideas that results from experimentations and concept generation activities.
• Research new technologies, multi-tasking on multiple web projects with other team members
• Contribute ideas to improve process and development practices
• Work with project members, responsible for the code review, development, and implementation web applications. Implement task lists, estimate deliver assignments as functional specifications, quality standards and project schedules.
• Consistently delivers high-quality services and meet customer requirements.
• Other assignments from Project Manager.
• Possess a degree in Computer Science or related fields
• At least 6 years of working experience in developing and supporting large scale systems, mission critical applications
• At least 8 years of working experience in C# .Net Framework/Core programming with deep understanding of object oriented concepts, design patterns, concurrency and software techniques, including dependency injection and unit testing
• At least 8 years of working experience in RDBMS SQL design and SQL programming
• At least 5 years of working experience in designing and implementing robust and secure RESTful APIs and microservices.
• Able to analyze requirements and create technical specifications and use test cases and scenarios
• Experience with software development tools (e.g. Git, Jenkins, JIRA)
• Experience in IIS management and configuration is a plus
• Experience in Azure Cloud Services is a plus
• Experience in SSAS and writing MDX/DAX queries is a plus
• Experience working in an Agile development environment is a plus
• Able to multi-task, work well under pressure and independently with minimal supervision
• Possess strong problem-solving, analytical, technical and communication skills with attention to details and good follow-through
• Experience in designing and developing overall architecture of web and server-side applications
• Experience in maintaining high-quality design and code integrity
• Experience in web development using one web technology framework (e.g. React, Angular, Vue)
• Experience in implementation of security and data protection Experience in Azure Cloud Services is a plus
Successful candidates will be part of a friendly, motivated and committed talent teams in FPT Software HCM (FSOFT) with various benefits and attractive offers:
• COMPETITIVE SALARY PACKAGE based on your competent plus Annual Bonus and Project Performance Bonus “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
• Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
• Annual Summer Vacation: Base on Company’s policy
• Other allowances: transportation allowance, lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc. plus company support for housing in District 9.
• F-Town Campus provide many facilities for FPT Software employees such as football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym & yoga centre, restaurant, cafeteria, etc.
Thông tin khác
Lương tháng 13, thưởng dự án hàng tháng, thưởng kỳ nghĩ hàng năm, bảo hiểm từ FPT Care
Tăng lương và cấp bậc theo kì kiểm tra năng lực hàng năm
Có cơ hội đi onsite tại Singapore, Malaysia, Mỹ, Nhật Bản, châu Âu…;
Nơi làm việc
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của FPT Software. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.