• We are looking for an experienced Senior .NET developer to build high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
• You will be part of a talented software team that works for US customer.
• Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications
• Senior .NET Developer responsibilities include participating in the entire software development life cycle (Write design, coding, unit testing...), debugging applications and configuring existing systems
• Analyze system requirements and prioritize tasks
• Review and refactor code
• Providing support for junior developers.
• Communicate directly with onsite and customer.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Good at English written and spoken
• Familiarity with web application development patterns and best practices
• Familiarity with the following frameworks:
o .Net (C#) & .Net Core
o ASP.Net MVC
o ASP.Net Web Forms (minimal)
o AWS, Azure
o Elastic Search
o Entity Framework
o Other .Net ORM technologies
o Back-end: .NET core running on a kubernetes cluster, backed by an RDS Postgres instance
• Some familiarity with Domain Driven Design patterns and practices
• Containerization via Docker / Elastic Beanstalk
• Experience with SQL - DynamoDB, MongoDB; RDBMS - Oracle, MySQL.
• Experience with Git or other version controls
• Familiarity with Linux
• Security General Patterns and Practices
• Understanding of software engineering practices including DevOps standard practices and tools, API development, micro-service architectures, AWS Stack, AWS PAAS Offerings: API Gateways, Elastic Beanstalk, Aurora and SOA frameworks.
• Professional experience with AWS toolset - Lambda, API gateway, SQS, SNS, Kubernetes, EC2, Aurora
• Experience with agile methodologies like Kanban, Scrum, XP, etc. SAFE methodology
• Excellent problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills, helping lead and facilitate major and minor issues
Thông tin khác
Số lượng cần tuyển: 5 người
Yêu cầu kinh nghiệm: 3 năm
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian
Giới tính: Không yêu cầu
• Attractive salary. Performance based award.
• Have a chance to go Onsite US short-term or long-term
• Young and dynamic working environment.
• Continuous development of hard and soft skills through work and professional trainings.
• Opportunity to approach newest technology trends
• Exciting leisure: sport and art events (football club, family day...)
• Company's labor policy completely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation plus other benefits offered by the company (Company trip, Holiday, etc.)
Nơi làm việc
- Ho Chi Minh, Ha Noi, Da Nang
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của FPT Software. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.