• The job holder is responsible for the design, development and execution of mobile products by bridging the gap between graphical design and technical implementation while working alongside other tribe members to build front end templates that work across all major browsers and devices, helping to bring the bank's digital platforms to life.
• The job holder will implement server-side code to develop complex, interactive, content-managed and database driven websites.
• Reports to Mobile Delivery Lead
• External stakeholders include partners providing professional services
A. Software Development
• Own a digital platform’s user-facing code and the architecture of the user experience, leading designers to bring wireframes from development to delivery.
• Collaborate with back-end developers to troubleshoot and solve coding issues, improving usability.
• Ensure that all materials produced have a high degree of quality, accuracy, timeliness and complies with accessibility standards.
• Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the product’s interface.
• Actively test and debug programs to ensure stability and accuracy.
• Develop and maintain front end code that improves analytical and statistical modeling and forecasting methods to support business tribes in their decision making process.
• 3 to 5 years of front-end experience developing in Android
• Android skill mandatory:
android life cycle,
• Android skill optional:
dependency injection (dagger or koin; koin is a plus),
database (sqlite or room or realm; room or realm is a plus),
cicd (jenkins is a plus),
artifacts management (jfrog or archive or nexus; nexus is a plus),
Agile / Digital Experience
• Experience working in Agile teams to support digital transformation projects.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering or information technology
• Passionate about technology and excited about the impact of emerging / disruptive technologies
• Ownership mindset with a focus on getting things fixed, not simply discovered
• A self-starter who thrives in an environment that fosters entrepreneurial thinking and innovation
• Believes in the non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency and trust across the team
Thông tin khác
Thu nhập cạnh tranh
Chương trình cho vay ưu đãi dành cho cán bộ nhân viên,
Môi trường làm việc: gắn kết, hòa đồng, kỷ luật
Nơi làm việc
- Techcombank Tower -191 Bà Triệu, Phường Lê Đại Hành, Quận Hai Bà Trưng, Hà Nội
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của Techcombank. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.