Position type: Full-time
• Configure, develop, and implement Microsoft Dynamics software and components in all functional areas
• Create new and modify existing customizations as requested by business
• Integrate add-ons and merge existing customizations. Debug any customization issues.
• Perform data conversions, debug system problems, and craft resolutions
• Install and implement service packs and hot fixes as needed
• Develop functionalities designed by the implementation team against business requirements
• Coordinate and contribute to end-user training including development of system documentation and training materials
• Assist in functional specification of customizations required for Microsoft Dynamics implementations
• Provide pre-go-live and post-go-live end user support
• Serve as the technical expert on the implementation team
• Take responsibility for the customized unit programming and overall system functionality
• Work with the Project Managers, Consultants to understand the business / application requirements of the assigned task
• Take responsibility for delivering development tasks within agreed upon time budgets and timelines
• Bachelor of Information Technology or Business Information Systems
• Working experience: 1 ~ 3 years of Microsoft Dynamics AX
• Should have experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX & general understanding of ERP Software.
• Basic understanding of business processes.
• Must have ability to work and to face customer independently.
• Must have good communication, analytical and logical thinking.
Successful candidates will be part of a friendly, motivated and committed talent teams in FPT Software HCM (FSOFT) with various benefits and attractive offers:
• Successful candidates will be offered a friendly, motivated working environment;
• Get involve in major full-cycle project with large scale and opportunities to work directly with specialists and experts in system designing in Japanese top corporations in producing medical devices.
• “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
• Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
• Annual Summer Vacation: following company’s policy and starts from May every year.
• Other allowances: transportation support by company bus, lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc. plus company support for housing in District 9.
• F-Town Campus provide many facilities for FPT Software employees such as football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym center, cafeteria, etc.
Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Résume and Cover Letter (if any) to:
FPT Software Workforce Department
FPT Software Ho Chi Minh Co. Ltd
Contact Person : Ms. Diệu Huyền – Recruitment Specialist
FPT Software – Where talents meet
Thông tin khác
“FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees
Successful candidates will be offered a friendly, motivated working environment
Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees
Nơi làm việc
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của FPT Software. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.