Position type : Full-time
• Consults on ERP projects including implementations, upgrades, and/or extension of existing applications
• Provides in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics application and evaluates the customer’s business processes against the standard Microsoft Dynamics functionality.
• Is responsible for documenting the business requirements which express what actions a solution must take and what outcome is expected.
• Is responsible for configuring and customizing the Microsoft Dynamics application to achieve the customer’s business requirements
• Facilitates the customer’s decision-making process and develops the functional design document that will drive the development process (if modifications/customizations are required, either to processes or to the Microsoft Dynamics application.)
• Is responsible for conducting acceptance testing and training customer resources to successfully use and maintain the Microsoft Dynamics application.
• Graduated from Business Information System, Information Technology, Industrial Management, Accounting – Auditing majors
• 2 years of manufacturing industry and/or consulting experience
• Has working knowledge of manufacturing industry best practices
• Has industry experience within complex and discrete manufacturing, including machining, and engineering design
• Has knowledge of production resource scheduling, including fabrication, route, resources, costing groups, labor, operations, formula BOM, work centers, resource consumption and sub-contracting processes/services
• Has hands-on experience in key Dynamics AX modules
• Has expert knowledge on Production & Inventory Modules of AX
• Excellent communication, planning, and organization customer relationship skills
• Has ability to communicate in English effectively
• Has ability to go on frequent business trips to over-sea or northern area
Successful candidates will be part of a friendly, motivated and committed talent teams in FPT Software HCM (FSOFT) with various benefits and attractive offers:
• Successful candidates will be offered a friendly, motivated working environment;
• Get involve in major full-cycle project with large scale and opportunities to work directly with specialists and experts in system designing in Japanese top corporations in producing medical devices.
• “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
• Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
• Annual Summer Vacation: following company’s policy and starts from May every year.
• Other allowances: transportation support by company bus, lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc. plus company support for housing in District 9.
• F-Town Campus provide many facilities for FPT Software employees such as football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym center, cafeteria, etc.
- Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Résume and Cover Letter (if any) to:
FPT Software Workforce Department
FPT Software Ho Chi Minh Co. Ltd
Contact Person : Ms. Diệu Huyền – Recruitment Specialist
(Only shortlist candidates will be contacted)
FPT Software – Where talents meet
Thông tin khác
“FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees
Successful candidates will be offered a friendly, motivated working environment
Transportation support by company bus, lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc. plus company
Nơi làm việc
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của FPT Software. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.