YOUR PROFILE - We expect from you:
• Participate in defining test beds and test procedures.
• Perform all levels of testing as applicable to the project.
• Review the testability of the test basis (specifications, requirements, etc.)
• Analyze test requirements.
• Create test scenarios, test cases and test scripts (in some scenarios).
• Execute test cases.
• Check and assess test results.
• Submit and follow-up test defects.
• Create test report
• Competitive salary, health insurance covered for employee and dependents.
• Working on international projects. Professional and dynamic working environment.
• Achieving valuable experience with variety projects, new technologies and hundreds of talents.
• Receiving training opportunities including many technical seminars and soft skill training courses
• Good opportunity for promotion through regular performance review system.
• Health insurance covered for employee and dependents.
• B.S. in Computer Science, related fields or commensurate work experience.
• 2+ years of experience in backend development.
• Good communication in English is a must (French is a plus).
• Solid knowledge of testing life cycle.
• Skills in testability review and test design techniques.
• Skills in interpreting the test basis (requirements, functional and technical design).
• Familiar with test tracking tools: HP Quality Center, Jira, Confluence, etc…
• Good to have knowledge and experience in Automation test.
• Knowledge of the business domains: Insurance (life/non-life), Banking is a plus.
• Ability to work under high pressure and tight schedule.
• Creativity and accuracy.
Thông tin khác
Competitive salary, health insurance covered for employee and dependents
Working on international projects. Professional and dynamic working environment
Receiving training opportunities including many technical seminars and soft skill training courses
Nơi làm việc
- 106 Nguyễn Văn Trỗi, Phường 8, Phú Nhuận, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của Capgemini Vietnam. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.