. Planning, developing, launching and maintaining Client Digital Platforms
. Propose and execute the Change Management plan, working closely with all related departments to make sure all Services platforms meet Clients experiences and demands, work smoothly, and achieve adoption rate KPIs
. Manage the backlogs of all Clients Digital Platforms, decide the priority of the backlog items to meet sales demands
• Be responsible for projects in Client Digital Initiatives . Could work independently to make biz case, manage budget, make project plan, prepare requirements, UAT, promote the product, manage the backlogs and prepare reports on these platforms
• Be in charge of the communication and other kinds of activities to create the awareness, follow up change management and increase the adoption of platforms.
• Manage to achieve My Sun Life KPIs, Adoption KPIs and other Client Digital pre-set KPIs.
• Proactively work with Client Experiences Departments, Sale teams, Marketing and OP teams to understand the expectation of Clients as well as needs of the daily processes and activities in order to build and develop effective tools/functions for delivery Digital Client Services throughout the whole insurance policy life cycle.
• Coordinate with Business Analysist, IT, vendor and relevant depts. to prepare proposals as well as user requirements for the respective tools of digital platforms.
• Other projects and tasks as assigned.
• Knowledge of Life Insurance Operations processes and business practices, especially Client Services from Acquisition, Servicing, Retention and Claims
• Project management which implementing digital technology (web, application) like building online commercial platform, insurance portal/app
• Business analyst to select the best options and transfer needs to IT BA
• IT process knowledge for develop and promote new platforms, maintain platforms (production issue, enhancement)
• Manage project progress and timeline to make sure the delivery of the platforms on time and high quality
• Aware the risks in change management plan to have proper mitigation plan
• Could handle technical issue, define root cause and suggest suitable solutions
Education and experience:
Bachelor degree or above
Business Analyst or Project Manager with knowledge in Technology (web, applications)
Excel, Power Point, run adoption rate reports
6 to 8 years of experience including at least 3 years in Project Management, Business Analysis relating to Insurance Operations or Insurance Customers (digital platforms is preferable)
Communication and presentation skills
Cooperation: Understands the needs and requirements of Clients and Operations Processes Management to ensure the tools are effectively implemented and result in high adoption rate.
Influencing key stake holders cross functions, peers and upper levels
Work with relevant departments to ensure the plan is executed on schedule.
Thông tin khác
Nơi làm việc
- 29th Floor, Vietcombank Tower, 5 Melinh Square, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của SUN LIFE VIETNAM (SUN LIFE). Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.