VinBrain is a company funded by Vingroup, the largest conglomerate in Vietnam by market capitalization. Our mission is to perform cutting-edge research and development of AI, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning technologies and products that will lead to improve healthcare system and quality of life. At VinBrain, we believe the greatest promise of Big Data lies in healthcare. We believe that by solving unique and challenging problems at the intersection of (medical) Big Data, AI, IoT, and IoP (Internet of People), we can improve the outcomes for patients around the globe. We have assembled seasoned researchers, engineers, and entrepreneurs from world-class companies such as Microsoft, Amazon, Adobe and Google to build the platform and services to achieve this. If you are motivated to be part of something special and to be a catalyst for improving lives and healthier communities, we want to talk to you.
Who we are looking for: ML engineers who will play a central role in building out both the large-scale intelligent products that runs in the cloud to improve patients and doctor experiences. As a member of our dynamic, agile team, you will have influence on defining product features, design and implement products features and drive operational excellence, and spearhead the engineering best practices that enable a high-quality product.
Designing and developing machine learning and deep learning systems
Running machine learning tests and experiments
Perform AI model optimization & model compression
Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results
Write reusable code and libraries for future use
Analyze and enhance application for maximum speed and scalability
Collaborate with team members and stakeholders
Bridge the gap between software engineers and applied scientists
Familiar and growing your own expertise in machine learning
Collaborate effectively with product managers and applied scientists to build successful products
Build software framework that optimize and reuse in development life cycle
Practice disciplined software engineering (e.g. automated testing, code reviews)
· Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent practical experience
· Proven experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or similar role
· Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture
· Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms
· Possess strong skills in object-oriented software design and programming
· Ability to work in a team
· Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
· Have experience with streaming pipeline for image/video processing
· Ability to write robust code in C/C++
· Proven experience model optimization for TensorRT/Onnx
· Big plus if have experiences with gstreamer, deepstream, nvidia jetson
Thông tin khác
What Working at VinBrain offer
VinBrain offers an attractive remuneration package commensurate with your work experience where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Plus we offer:
• Work with iconic IT projects and programs
• Be part of a high-performing, agile, start up culture
• Work with the brightest minds in the industry
• 13th month salary and other bonus policies of the Company.
• Enjoy all the insurance regimes under the provisions of the Labor Law (Social Insurance, Health Insurance and unemployment insurance) and get the Health Insurance according to the position level, periodical health checks at Pretigious hospitals and medical Centers nationalwide.
• Enjoy the preferential regime when using the services of Vingroup such as Vinpearl hotels; medical examination and treatment at Vinmec Hospital; shopping at Vinmart supermarkets and Retail shops; Children attend Vinschool educational system
• Participate in professional training courses, improve professional skills.
Work with iconic IT projects a
Be part of a high-performing
Work with the brightest minds
Nơi làm việc
- Tầng 22 , Wework số 11 Đoàn Văn Bơ, District 4, Ho Chi Minh
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của VINBRAIN. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.