- Top 3 Reasons To Join Us:
• International working environment
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Change to work on-site in Tokyo, Japan
• Contribute in all phases of development an existing Java application, Mieruca - the TOP SEO tool in Japan, that has been developed for over 5 years
• Understand and analyze the requirements
• Assign, prioritize and manage task in the application development life cycle
• Review, check and test team member’s code
• Schedule and kept track of development phases
• Design source code/ database structure
• Support and give advice/ solution to team member
• Write well-design, testable and efficient code
• Write design documentation
• Keep application are secure
• Review work to ensure follow the policies set for project
• Follow the company application development processes and standards
*** The job:
As a member of our Faber Engineer team, we look first and foremost at the people who are passionate about solving problems by innovation and engineering skill. By using our strengths in technology, specifically on SEO, we continue to develop a new way to serve the best interest of our customer and transform the global market.
We built a culture for keep and continue improvement and learning so we believe you will work in a collaborative and thoughtful environment to develop thought and creative solutions.
Your skills and experience:
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
• Work experience as a Senior Java Developer: ability to write and debug Java code, strong in core Java and Java8, Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc),
• Excellent knowledge of Object Oriented programming, concurrency patterns in Java
• Spring Boot, Hibernate/JPA
• Experience in design, building and development applications
• Experience write and optimize SQL query
• Good knowledge about Devops (AWS – Amazon web service, Java web server – Maven, Tomcat, …)
• Good knowledge on Distributed and Microservice Patterns
• Good delegation and time management skills
• Problem solving abilities
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Must show ability to learn in short period of time and work under pressure
• Ability to work immediately as well as in team environment
Why you will love working here:
• Very attractive salary ($1.000 up to $1.500 in Vietnam, $2.200 up to $3.000 in Japan)
• 13th month salary is guaranteed
• Extra health insurance plan (include accident): Health insurance package & Private health insurance
• Lunch & daily foods, compulsory insurance paid on 100% actual salary.
• Annual health check, company trip
• Onsite to Tokyo office
Thông tin khác
13th payment, Salary review 2 times per year,...
Annual trip (sometimes Japan), 12 days full paid leave per year, 3 days summer vacation per year,...
Lunch & daily foods, compulsory insurance paid on 100% actual salary
Nơi làm việc
- Tầng 1, 284 Xô Viết Nghệ Tĩnh, Phường 21, Q. Bình Thạnh, Tp.HCM
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của FABER VIETNAM COMPANY LTD. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.