• Assist IT operation Manager in managing and testing new functions, product gaps.
• Create and manage all kinds of analysis & requirement documents (business processes, data models, mockups, BDD tests, user guides) in order to provide concise and coherent requirements for solution provider team.
• Work closely with Brokerage department to ensure acceptance criteria and enhance product quality.
• Other jobs will be assigned by IT Director in specific time.
• Experience in stock market, banking, financial domain.
• At least 5 years of BA, Core trading experience in Core Banking, Core Trading, Software Development.
• Proven ability in typical BA skill set – requirements engineering, GAP analysis, business process analysis, modeling techniques, facilitation techniques.
• Experience in supporting business case development for projects.
• Preferably experience in working Oracle, MS-SQL server, Windows, Linux.
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
• A flexible and pragmatic approach to methodologies and processes.
• Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
• Can-do attitude and adaptability to changing circumstances.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Attractive Bonus policy.
• Performance review and adjust salary twice a year.
• Annual Health Check-up.
• Heath Care Insurance (PVI care).
• Compulsory insurances full salary (Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance).
• 11 public holidays, 17 annual leave days based on Vietnam Government, 5-year-employee has 1 more annual leave day.
• Company Team Building Trip every year.
• Company sponsored activities such as Sports, Family Day, Children International’s Day.
• Clear career path for career growth.
• Training sponsorship programs: Securities certificates, Soft skills, Technical skills.
If you are looking for a challenging, diverse role as a part of our team, please email cover letters and detailed CVs (addressing criteria), in English, to VietnamWorks
Thông tin khác
Nơi làm việc
- 02 Hải Triều, District 1, Ho Chi Minh
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của VIET CAPITAL SECURITIES JOINT STOCK COMPANY. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.