• The role requires excellent IT project management experience, strong WMS functional knowledge as well as the skill to support BD & operations through consulting and pre-sales. Knowledge of JDA WMS Dispatcher or Discrete will be an advantage. Experience in other WMS technologies such as Manhattan, Infor, SAP, etc. are also welcome. He/she should also have a good understanding of EDI and TMS (Transport Management Systems). It is desirable that the candidate has PMP, PRINCE2 or equivalent certification and is able to ensure proper project governance. The candidate must have worked in 3PL logistics companies.
• This role should have subject matter expertise in the area of WMS Solutions, Operational Process, Project and Portfolio Management, exceptional project management skills, attention to detail, and a proven ability to influence and collaborate across all levels of the organization.
• This role will be responsible for managing the implementation of complex cross-functional projects utilizing CEVA project management methodology and best practices, improve customer satisfaction, as well as drive cost savings across the Global IT organization. Additionally, the role is also equivalent to BD Key Account Management, and involves IT pre-sales support, account management and maintaining excellent customer relationships.
• The position is based in Ho Chi Minh and will support ASEAN countries. Travelling will be required within Ho Chi Minh as well as to other countries in the Asia Pacific region.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
Manage to overall coordination of the project/portfolio management oriented work efforts, ensures that project goals and objectives are met within time, scope and resource requirements. Program portfolio budgets on average greater than $ 5million dollar initiatives
Configure, implement and deliver WMS & EDI projects for large customers with the support of internal and external solutions and work stream leads. Necessary training will be provided.
Ensure the appropriate support to BD and Operations with WMS Pre-Sales and solution delivery of world class solutions in a timely and cost effective manner. Promote and positively position the company’s IT capabilities and direct the development of the technology solutions as part of all bids for renewals or new Customer with the customer also supporting customer initiative focused on innovation topics.
Directs implementation and execution of standard PM methodologies across the project portfolio. Ensures project teams comply with company standards and all documentation is reviewed and approved. Coordinates work performed by IT staff and internal customers/business partners by defining project requirements, performing feasibility and needs/impact assessments.
Working with Senior leaders establishes goals and operating plans for the department and operates within budget parameters.
Drives new technology initiatives from “idea” to implementation including; development of business case through post-mortem reviews and ROI reconciliations.
Highly skilled in Project Management, has ability to manage highly complex projects and to prioritize competing interests across functions
Typically manages team(s) through subordinate managers in complex technology areas. Plan and provide opportunities for continuous training to keep the resources aligned on state of the art technology and trends
In addition to WMS, the person will also engage on other IT initiatives with our zonal and global teams such as on legacy WMS, Transport & Freight Management, Infrastructure, etc., for which necessary training will be provided.
***Education & Qualifications : Fluent in English and one Asian language
University Degree in IT or Business, or equivalent experience AND 10-12 years of relevant technical or business work experience
• 7+ years of relevant technical, solution or business work experience (WMS Functional role)
• 5+ years of project management and delivery services, preferable for large complex projects and customers (WMS Implementation role
• 5+ years of experience management of pre and post sales customers support (WMS Pre-Sales role)
• Cross-function management experience including: people and process management
***Specialist Knowledge & Skills
• Consistent utilization of best practices and methodologies to ensure demand management and planning, projects portfolio management and support for customers are met.
• WMS Implementation, Pre-Sales, Solution and Functional
• Ability understand inter-dependencies between IT and business initiatives to effectively leverage resources.
• SWOT analysis and problem solving competences.
• Proven experience implementing IT solutions and communicating with high profile customers.
• Expert understanding of business functional and operating needs in highly complex environments.
• Excellent IT finance, customer budget and proposal management
• Ability to review and change processes to achieve best practice standards.
***Interpersonal & Communication Skills
• Superior influence skills to gain commitment from others and foster collaboration
• Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written
• Excellent situation management and leadership in critical situation.
• Critical negotiation skills
• Strong aptitude to build and maintain informal network inside the customer organization and internally to CEVA.
• Excellent team player
• Ability to travel
Thông tin khác
Nơi làm việc
- 3rd Floor, Park IX Building, 08 Phan Dinh Giot, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam And 7th Floor, Kinh Do Building, 292 Tay Son, Trung Liet, Dong Da, Hanoi City
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của CÔNG TY TNHH CEVA LOGISTICS (VIỆT NAM). Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.