We are looking for Infrastructure/ DevOps Engineer who can steadily manage IT Environments. Initially, you will assist in one / two of our project as a team member. At this stage, our main responsibility is to ensure the service level and continuity of the existing system for the purpose of supporting & assisting customer’s future business growth. We also have an opportunity to proceed with IT Infrastructure Integration / design and build a new IT Environment with Public Cloud Service and new technologies.
• Stabilize and improve the existing system.
• Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, middleware using management tools & automated infrastructure daily basis to minimize downtime on customer activities.
• Monitor and test application performance to identify potential bottlenecks, design solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes.
• Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and reduce the human intervention time on any tasks.
• Provide 1st and 2nd level support for system / security alerts.
• Maintaining documents, procedures and technical guides.
• Report to the Team Leader and Manager about activities and projects
Minimum 3 years of IT experience.
• 3+ years as system administrator with experience in WEB Systems design, development, middleware installation, configuration, performance tuning, troubleshooting, operation & maintenance.
• At least 1 year working in an international company with multi-sites.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Azure/ Amazon Web Services, Linux, Apache, Tomcat, PHP, PostgreSQL.
• Networking TCP/IP, DNS, Routing,...
• Experienced with CI/CD solution: Jenkins, Gitlab, Circle, CodePipeline,...
• Experienced with monitoring tools: Azure Monitoring, Grafana, Zabbix, AWS Cloudwatch, elastics search, Kibana,…
• Managing patching and package management, users and permissions. Disks, LVM and file-systems, OS-level networking, database table structure design.
• Customer oriented approach.
• Outstanding communication skills (written / verbal) in English.
• Can work independently and team-work.
Nice to have
• ITIL Certification/ Project Lead.
• Experience with Cyber Security Role.
• Experience with IT Infrastructure Integration.
• Experience with automation software such as Docker, Terraform, Kubernetes, Fargate,...
• Experience with Data Warehouse on cloud and IoT core system.
• Experience with scripting skills such as Ruby, Python, Perl, shell scripts.
• Communication skills (written / verbal) in Japanese.
Thông tin khác
Full benefit package with Premium insurance
Summer Paid Leaves and Baby care program
Performance review 2 times per year
Nơi làm việc
- 117-119 Ly Chinh Thang, Dist.3, HCMC, Vietnam
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của PERSOL PROCESS & TECHNOLOGY VIETNAM CO., LTD. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.