Your job is to push the boundaries of excellent front-end development, using the latest web technologies:
• Work closely with our team of designers and our clients. Slick animation, beautiful scrolling, stunning transitions.
• Follow best practices and coding standards to ensure we have clean HTML and CSS, and things work smoothly regardless of the browser or device.
• Collaborate with designers to build UI/UX competency across the teams, and be proactively involved in the design stages. We are looking for someone with both the designing and programming mindsets.
• Work as part of a team to meet demanding project requirements.
• Stay motivated and up-to-date on the latest developments and trends in web design & development.
• At least 2 years’ experience in front-end development.
• A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field preferred
• Strong UI/UX experience.
• Have strong skills and practical experience with modern front-end technologies: AngularJs, NodeJS, ReactJS
• Comfortable with hand-crafting HTML/CSS that is elegant, hack-free, accessible and standard compliant.
• Experience working with Web API, Web Services REST, SOAP, XML and related data exchange technologies
• Strong experience with building responsive and cross-platform websites
• Understand the principles of progressive enhancements, graceful degradation and their trade-offs.
• Experience using a CSS preprocessor like SASS, LESS or Stylus.
• Able to work with the tools and artifacts produced by designers.
• Language skills: Good written and spoken English.
GOOD TO HAVE
• Experienced in web application and scripting languages C#, ASP.NET MVC, PHP.
• Experienced in databases MS SQL Server, MySQL.
• Experienced in auto-build and auto-deployment is a plus
• Good working experience with a framework or libraries like Lodash, jQuery, Backbone, or d3.
• Knowledge of the secrets behind smooth, natural animation and has implemented complex sequences using Velocity, GSAP, or similar tools.
• First-hand experience applying a structural approach like BEM, SMACSS or OOCSS to styling HTML.
• Comfort with employing various Node.js based tools like NPM, Bower, Grunt, Gulp or Yeoman in the development work-flow.
• Experienced in Agile Development methodologies, SCRUM process
• Can communicate with the customer to clarify requirement and discuss for technical works
COOL TO HAVE
• Experienced using Photoshop or other graphics editors.
• Leadership and team management skills.
We thank all applicants for your interest in this role, however please note that only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Thông tin khác
Competitive benefit package
Aon Premium healthcare insurance for all employees
Multiple technical and non-technical training sessions
Nơi làm việc
- 156 Xã Đàn 2, Nam Đồng, Đống Đa, Hà Nội
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của NITECO (VIETNAM) CO., LTD. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.