• The job holder is responsible for the design, development and execution of web and mobile products by bridging the gap between graphical design and technical implementation while working alongside other tribe members to build front end templates, Angular, Kotlin, Swift that work across all major browsers and devices, helping to bring the bank's digital platforms to life.
• The job holder will implement server-side code to develop complex, interactive, content-managed and database driven websites.
• Reports to Delivery Lead
• Direct reports are none
• Internal stakeholders include teams within the Transformation Office and relevant departments in the Bank
• External stakeholders include partners providing professional services
A. Software Development
• Drive and deliver top quality Angular, Swift, Kotlin and Flutter front-end code across a broad array of interactive web projects.
• Own a digital platform’s user-facing code and the architecture of the user experience, leading designers to bring wireframes from development to delivery.
• Collaborate with back-end developers to troubleshoot and solve coding issues, improving usability.
• Ensure that all materials produced have a high degree of quality, accuracy, timeliness and complies with accessibility standards.
• Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the product’s interface.
• Actively test and debug programs to ensure stability and accuracy.
• Develop and maintain front end code that improves analytical and statistical modeling and forecasting methods to support business tribes in their decision making process.
B. Software Documentation
• Guide tribe and squad members on translating business requirements into technical design documents.
• Actively review and drive discussions with squad members on functional requirement documents for building and improving TCB’s digital products.
Your Skills and Experience
• 3 to 5 years of front-end experience developing in at least one of the languages Angular, Swift, Kotlin
• Experience working with common Frontend frameworks and libraries (Angular, Swift, Kotlin)
• Experience with UI/UX design and implementation leveraging tools such as Bootstrap or ZURB Foundation
• Experience working in a source-controlled environment such as GIT or TFVC
• Experience in full development life cycle from requirements analysis through coding and release
• Deep experience developing, testing, documenting and releasing mission-critical software
• Solid understanding of API design and implementation
Agile / Digital Experience
• Experience in Agile Software Development with a strong understanding of Agile principles, practices and Scrum methodologies.
• Experience working in Agile teams to support digital transformation projects.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering or information technology
• Passionate about technology and excited about the impact of emerging / disruptive technologies
• Ownership mindset with a focus on getting things fixed, not simply discovered
• A self-starter who thrives in an environment that fosters entrepreneurial thinking and innovation
• Believes in the non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency and trust across the team
Thông tin khác
Thu nhập cạnh tranh
Chương trình cho vay ưu đãi dành cho cán bộ nhân viên,
Môi trường làm việc: gắn kết, hòa đồng, kỷ luật
Nơi làm việc
Chú ý: Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải thuộc quyền sở hữu của Techcombank. Chúng tôi chỉ đang cố gắng đưa thông tin nhanh nhất và chính xác nhất tới các bạn. Trường hợp phát hiện có nội dung không chính xác, các bạn có thể thông báo bằng cách liên lạc với chúng tôi qua cửa sổ liên lạc phía dưới-góc phải màn hình.